Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March

Go down 
+38
Stripedhyena
George
Jill
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Taos
Advicot
lucky luke
Caracal
barracudacat
Bowhead Whale
ezra18
Anne from Norway
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
widukind
Dutch Bear
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Tarunyada
costicuba
75senta75
JonasV
ulinuk
DaveScriv
SpiralStrix
CilleDK
landrover
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Roger
stecal
TheLastStardust
Carola
Ana
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tiermann
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 7:44 am

All I need to do is find some new wooden bars for the cage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:08 pm

Ladies and gentlecollectors,

This week again a shipment arrived. Can you guess? What will it be? What's in de box? (Seven movie-reference here)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They may be small, but have a strong mind.
They may be old, but still young at heart.
The may be well played, but they will never rest to give me joy.

From polar to brown, from panda to sloth,
from plastic to masse, from unique to double twins, which I will sort out later.
I proudly present to you this awesome cohort of new recruits,
from the ranks of the Legión española.
My biggest addition in a long time:

Many many thanks to Ricardo who willing to part with these lovely bears.
It might take me some time to sort all of them in the already full shelves.
We're gonna need a bigger cabinet. (Jaws movie-reference here)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:30 pm

Nice new additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 8:55 pm

The bear`s family have more and more members. Applause Applause Applause

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 11:30 am

Soooo many wonderful bears once again, and many I had never seen before! cheers cheers
I especially love the two Pandas i the second photo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 11:00 pm

Wow, great newcomers - and I would be very happy to see your new cabinet....

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 12:54 pm

Wonderful new figures! Applause Applause

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:12 am

Ricardo brought some new collecting blood to this board. So many figures we didn't know and many people is expanding their collections. I actually would love to know more about some of the models you acquired, especially Spanish ones.

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:26 am

Bonnie wrote:
Soooo many wonderful bears once again, and many I had never seen before! cheers cheers
I especially love the two Pandas i the second photo! Very Happy

Well thank you Bonne. In this bunch are 8 I had never seen before,
And 6 I already have. Those I will be comparing to see if they upgrate what I have, or if they might be (colour-) variations.

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:30 am

75senta75 wrote:
Wow, great newcomers - and I would be very happy to see your new cabinet....

Well that may take some time to get a new cabinet. I would have to make room in my home office.
That would include moving a whole bookcase and/or throwing out 7 schelves of books.
But when i get to it, I will let you all know and post some pics.

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:36 am

Roger wrote:
Ricardo brought some new collecting blood to this board. So many figures we didn't know and many people is expanding their collections. I actually would love to know more about some of the models you acquired, especially Spanish ones.

I love those little hidden gems. And that even my 700+ collection can grow in big steps like this.
So far as I know now only the old polar bear, top left, is a spanish brand. I will ask Ricardo for the name of the brand.

rabbit Happy Easter everyone! rabbit

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:45 am

Dutch Bear wrote:

So far as I know now only the old polar bear, top left, is a spanish brand. I will ask Ricardo for the name of the brand.

I think it is a Pech Hermanos model but better to confirm with the real expert. Wink

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 11:25 pm

Roger wrote:
Dutch Bear wrote:

I think it is a Pech Hermanos model but better to confirm with the real expert. Wink

Oh Yes it is. Found it online.

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 5:04 pm

The other week I was asking about the illustrious and mythical brand Leyla.
We know hardly anything about it. And figures are very rare.
Well I did find some on Ebay and bought them.
They arrived today, together with another larger bear from an unknown brand.

Best packaging I have ever received.

Unknown brand, maybe Lisanto

Leyla brown bear standing

Lelya polar bear

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 6:22 pm

Wow, very rare catches :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 6:30 pm

Very beautiful bears!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 9:04 pm

Beautiful rare finds! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 9:37 pm

What nice friends! The brown ones look almost made of chocolate. I love the face on the standing one. Congratulations on finding hard-to-find models!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 10:36 pm

From the packaging to the unpackaged, all seems artistic and rare to me. Congratulations for finding these pieces, it is with you where they have to live.

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 2:12 pm

Thank you, my friends.
I am very happy with these finds.
I even wrapped them up again.
So I can re-unpack them later.

My living room is a bit of a chaos right now.
Butt I will take some walkaround pictures soon.
Also for TAW.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 10:35 pm

lol! Loved the re-unpack joke! It is also good to know that more bears will be added on TAW. Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 10:37 pm

Great oldies,congrats!

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 9:15 pm

Wonderful bears! The standing bear is especially charming. Do you know when they were made?

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 10:48 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Wonderful bears! The standing bear is especially charming. Do you know when they were made?

No I don’t, well only as much as TAW tells me: Leyla was a composition figure maker in Germany founded in 1935/1936 by Christian Friedrich Ley and Richard Lades, they produced until 1959

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Yes, hard to find any information about Leyla.

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next