Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March

Go down 
+38
Stripedhyena
George
Jill
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Taos
Advicot
lucky luke
Caracal
barracudacat
Bowhead Whale
ezra18
Anne from Norway
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
widukind
Dutch Bear
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Tarunyada
costicuba
75senta75
JonasV
ulinuk
DaveScriv
SpiralStrix
CilleDK
landrover
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Roger
stecal
TheLastStardust
Carola
Ana
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Tiermann
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 3:27 am

Ana wrote:
Lovely new bears cheers

I agree cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 3:44 am

Quote :
That made laugh out actual loud at 7:30 in the morning. Laughing

I'm finding myself quite fond of weird variations of the same animal, that's cool that you have those two!

lol!

I also like those little variations in material colour, paintjobs, size differnces. I have quite a few. And from some figures alot.
See these polarbears and all the variations. 1 and 2 may not look much different, nor 3 and 4, but when you put them all together, the first does look nothing like the last.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 4:06 am

Oh that's fun, I have one of those bears! Just one. Laughing I love the third one from the top right on the bottom picture, his little smile, haha.

Is there an "original" for these, a bear that all these bears are modeled after?
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 4:17 am

Not that I know off. I'd say it is just a generic small cheap bear model.
Here are their brown brothers, although to me it is clearly a polarbear shape.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 4:35 am

Were these two releases listed as the same item in catalogues, do you know? A lot of brands do an updated sculpt but flag it as new, but if not then it's kind of sneaky for them to have changed it so much without mentioning it!

Quote :
I'm finding myself quite fond of weird variations of the same animal, that's cool that you have those two!

My trouble with that is buying what I think is a duplicate to repaint, then I unwrap it and sit there saying 'Well hello, you're not the same as my other one, I can't repaint you!', and end up with two very similar models to keep side by side on the shelf, and nothing I can customise - and then I have to start all over again in finding and buying an actual duplicate Laughing

Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 5:29 am

AAA is a problemetic brand to keep track of. I found only 1 catalogue, in topic on modern brands catalogues, with the scruffy version polarbear.
But in there are a few more I have never seen.

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 7:58 pm

Ere ai ave fiv werry spsial frensj oursies frum Starlux

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 8:16 pm

That's a beautiful group and you're presenting it with a vintage French language heavily influenced by English. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 4:07 am

Nice french additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2021 5:48 am

Beautiful models! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 7:19 am

Wonderful additions!!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 4:16 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 9:17 am

Sandór, don't miss [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 12:33 pm

Great bears! The one in the center looks so worried! But I really love his paint job, and his expressive face. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 12:31 am

Helllllowww?
Anybody out there?

Ah, there you are. Welcome back my collector friends.
It has been a few months. I hope everyone is happy and healthy.

Look, a nice package arrived this week.
Is it Sinterklaas or Christmas already?

What do you think it is?
Three guesses...

Yessss, Bears Bears Bears. Sooooo many bears.
All the way from Spain.

Thank you, Ricardo for saving these bears for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 1:47 am

Superb additions!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 4:50 am

Phantastic unknown bear figures

Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 9:04 am

I'm so glad you are so happy with your new tenants! A pleasure to look for bears for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 2:45 pm

Some really great bears there for your army! Remind me never to pick a fight with the Netherlands... Laughing
I love the panda and black bear next to it, and that sitting fuzzy cub. Razz

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 5:23 am

Wonderful additions Sandor Very Happy I especially like the big Polar bear on the bottom drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 11:26 pm

I suspected the Spanish world could represent a good complement to your collection once it is not yet heavily explored as the markets from Central Europe. Now, you probably already know that the Spanish word for bear is "oso". Though, don't hunt them all because Spanish also call bear to giant anteaters, just like our German friends do. Razz

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 1:47 am

Roger wrote:
I suspected the Spanish world could represent a good complement to your collection once it is not yet heavily explored as the markets from Central Europe. Now, you probably already know that the Spanish word for bear is "oso". Though, don't hunt them all because Spanish also call bear to giant anteaters, just like our German friends do. Razz

and let's not forget the highly annoying Koala-"bear"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 8:34 am

SO great to see new flocks of beautyful, unusual bears again cheers

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 10:19 am

These 3 are from Comansi even if marqued "Lutin" (premium) :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:21 am

Dutch Bear wrote:
Roger wrote:

and let's not forget the highly annoying Koala-"bear"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laughing I understand they call bears to koalas, they look like bear plushes. though, I can't see anything in an anteater that makes it look like a bear. Don't worry, the word fox is not easier when searching online. from Missouri fox trotters, fox terriers, flying foxes, etc. in Spanish it is even worse because the word zorro does not help either.

PostSubject: Re: Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March   Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dutch Bear's Collection, update 28 March
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next