Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Wilorvise
googie212
JamesPanda
costicuba
AlphaMareArt
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
JonasV
widukind
HKHollinstone
landrover
koniminiatures
Gwaine
sadie3112
Carola
persefone
Jetty
Roger
sortepletter
Ana
Silver Unicornis
Tarunyada
A-J
animalluvr6
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Tylosaurus
sauroid
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
Shanti
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 9:56 am

OOh Winter! What a beautiful boy cyclops I love you so you have them all now? sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Beautiful newcomers LeeAnn!! cheers cheers I love the Stablemates sculpted by Mauren Love Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:00 pm

widukind wrote:
Nice horses again LeeAnn:)

Thanks Andreas! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
So different , and both so beautyful cheers

"Winter" surely is very special Applause

"... a G1 Arabian Stallion Stablemate in need of TLC. " scratch  Laughing I never stop wondering about Breyer-lingo lol!

Laughing  Embarassed Sorry! G1 means "generation one," this is the first group of horses released in the Stablemate line, all sculpted by Maureen Love. Breyer lost the right to use the molds to Hagen-Renaker, thus these molds can no longer be produced and makes them highly sought after. However, we are now seeing three of the horses that Breyer does/did not have the right to produce - being produced so there is speculation they may have regained the rights to produce the molds. There was an article in this year's JAH ("Just About Horses" - the magazine that is one of the perks of being in the Breyer Collector Club online) about Maureen Love but it was a story of her life only, and didn't give any hints to regaining these molds.

TLC just means "tender loving care," a phrase we use in the US. Wink

JonasV wrote:
OOh Winter! What a beautiful boy cyclops I love you so you have them all now? sunny

All the Treasure Hunt Othellos? No, not even close. Laughing I have no interest to get them all anyway, I only really like Fall and Winter, the two of which I have. Maybe somewhere down the line I'll pick up a glossy Fall, but that's really all I'm interested in.

Ana wrote:
Beautiful newcomers LeeAnn!! cheers cheers I love the Stablemates sculpted by Mauren Love Very Happy

cheers cheers Me too, especially the draftie. Too bad this seller didn't have any more G1s! I found him on a shelf surrounded by cheap horse toys, and he had a sticker that said "Brown horse - $2." Shocked That was a steal! Laughing

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Winter is just a stunning fella!! <3
santa "Dashing trough the snow..." santa XD

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:17 pm

Haha Laughing I wanted to get some snowy photos with him, but last night through this morning it rained, so now everything is covered in ice. No Guess that's it for snow photos!

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:40 pm

I love that Maureen Love mold cyclops I hope breyer got back the rights to produce her molds bounce

Also very neat detail in Winther's hoofs, I must agree drunken

- Aaand aren't you going to get a Dancing Heart too? bounce bounce

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:44 pm

No, I'm not in the Premier club so I won't be getting her. Sad If I do get one eventually though I would have to buy it at a live show or at Breyerfest 2015 so I can pick one I know I'll like. Some have quite terrible paintjobs! affraid

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:07 pm

I love this Arabian stallion, really these are my favorite Stablemates, I guess. I own his wife, a wonderful mare, curiously it is heavier than other Breyer stablemates I own. I received t from Kristie. Very Happy
By the way, which material are Stablemates? Not Polyvinyl chloride, I suppose... scratch OK, Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:49 pm

I love the mare I love you Which one do you have Roger? Do you have a photo?

The same material as any other scale, as far as I understand. At least something very similar if not exactly the same. The only difference is that Stablemates are solid, whereas the other scales (except micro mini) are hollow.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:13 pm

I got more! Embarassed

These are from my secret santa gift on the Model Horse Blab. Very Happy Part of my gift were some more G1s and a Love mustang! I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Oh, Lovelies everywhere! True treasures, and in my opinion the finest of Breyers - congrats!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:41 pm

LeeAnn wrote:

The same material as any other scale, as far as I understand. At least something very similar if not exactly the same. The only difference is that Stablemates are solid, whereas the other scales (except micro mini) are hollow.

Thanks LeeAnn, I could never immagine that my stable mates are made of the same material than my traditional donkey. They don't look the same material to me. scratch
About my Arabian, isn't it the same mould that this one you received? I can't find a picture of mine but you can see Susanne's, it is the same. Just [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:13 am

koniminiatures wrote:
Oh, Lovelies everywhere! True treasures, and in my opinion the finest of Breyers - congrats!

I agree! cheers Thanks Lea!

Roger wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:

Thanks LeeAnn, I could never immagine that my stable mates are made of the same material than my traditional donkey. They don't look the same material to me. scratch
About my Arabian, isn't it the same mould that this one you received? I can't find a picture of mine but you can see Susanne's, it is the same. Just [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Perhaps it is the texture of your donkey that's throwing you off? scratch Of course, I'm not always right and I could be wrong Wink

Beautiful color on that mare drunken Yours is the mare, I have the stallion. flower

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:19 am

Congrats LeeAnn :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:23 pm

Thanks Andreas Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 2:11 pm

congrats again LeeAnn. Smile
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Thanks Sauroid! Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Ooh more those cute looking tiny ones cheers They're just adorable Very Happy Congratulations!!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Laughing Thank you Jonas.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:52 pm

LeeAnn wrote:

Roger wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:

Perhaps it is the texture of your donkey that's throwing you off? scratch Of course, I'm not always right and I could be wrong Wink

Beautiful color on that mare drunken Yours is the mare, I have the stallion. flower

Thanks! About the material, I use an important technics to identify them. I use to touch the figure with my nail and listen to the sound of it.
When I touch the horse it sounds like houyhnhnm... and when I touch the donkey it sounds like ... hee haw! confused Maybe the donkey is a Brayer instead! geek Laughing Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:20 pm

lol! Your donkey sounds much more unruly than mine are. I just put them on the shelf and they don't complain. Every now and then they might tip over a bit but I never have any issues. And they make sure to keep quiet too, especially when I'm working on something! Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:05 pm

I got this guy a while back but wanted to wait until the new bases came in to take photos Very Happy

Enchanted, the 2013 Collector Club SR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:25 pm

WHAT a beauty cheers

Total ballance and grace Applause
And look at that face ! drunken

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:13 pm

I am enchanted! Laughing

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:44 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WHAT a beauty cheers

Total ballance and grace Applause
And look at that face ! drunken

cheers I'm not usually a fan of glossies, but I love this guy Very Happy

Roger wrote:
I am enchanted! Laughing

Laughing

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next