Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24

Go down 
+39
Anne from Norway
trovalsa
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Wilorvise
googie212
JamesPanda
costicuba
AlphaMareArt
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
JonasV
widukind
HKHollinstone
landrover
koniminiatures
Gwaine
sadie3112
Carola
persefone
Jetty
Roger
sortepletter
Ana
Silver Unicornis
Tarunyada
A-J
animalluvr6
NightLioness
TheLastStardust
Dum_my
Tylosaurus
sauroid
Bloodrayne
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
ulinuk
Shanti
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:58 am

Today my Premier Club Stablemates arrived!  I love you They're gorgeous, love them! Here's mini Hermoso and Corazon Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here are the mins with the trad versions

I also bought this PS Pony from The Equestrian Shop, which found a box of these SR ponies in their warehouse. He was only $30, and he originally sold for $70! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:53 am

Congratulation LeeAnn for your exquisite new additions cheers

By the way, this pic should join the club [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  sunny

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:37 am

Arrrrhw, those minis drunken
Are they porcelain ?

The pony is wonderful. I like that sightly stylished look, - see that face ! cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:40 am

Great additions LeeAnn :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:59 am

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:11 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

By the way, this pic should join the club [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  sunny [/img]

Thanks Christophe! Ooh, fun! I missed that topic bounce These two as well as Falhofnir have joined the club Wink

SUSANNE wrote:
Arrrrhw, those minis drunken
Are they porcelain ?

The pony is wonderful. I like that sightly stylished look, - see that face ! cheers

Thanks Susanne! Nope, they're just plain old plastic Wink

widukind wrote:
Great additions LeeAnn :)

Thanks Andreas! flower

Mikael wrote:
Congratulations!

Thanks Anne! sunny

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:46 pm

Just look at that curious foal face <3

And what a nice catch with the PS Pony Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:48 pm

Thank you Karin!

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 2:54 am

Pretty beasties. :)

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 10:40 am

The new SM are just gorgeous! Big congratulations! cheers
I love the PS pony too, very very nice bay colour and beautifully braided mane and tail in Show Hunter style, very elegant I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:46 pm

Thank you ladies cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

By the way, this pic should join the club [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  sunny

Yes you've gotten some amazing horses! And for these two I'm so jealous Shocked Laughing silent your so lucky to have them! sunny cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:08 pm

Thank you Jonas! Very Happy

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:39 pm

I am in love with all your new horses! Can't tell which one would be my favorite! The bay color on the PS Pony is so nice, congratulations to all these new beauties! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:47 pm

Wonderful new models, I especially like the photo with the minis and traditional sizes. Very Happy Congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:25 pm

Thank you Shanti and Paige cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Great additions,
Congratz,
Love Those colors great to see!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Thanks Dum_my!

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:13 am

This pony is a gem Applause Applause

In my list now....

congratulations LeeAnn sunny sunny

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Thanks Fernando! He's still available: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Of course I forgot to take photos of my new PS Palouse but in the meantime here are photos of my Vintage Club Stablemate from this year, Bravo. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:27 pm

What year is he? I recently found a vintage 1976 breyer draft horse, I have yet to post him. Anyways, bravo on Bravo! Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:43 pm

Thanks! He's from this year's VC Wink

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Very cute and nice looking horse Very Happy Congrats! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Thanks Anna!

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24   LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24 - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Model Horses *Updated March 24
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next