Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :) Empty
PostSubject: My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :)   My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :) EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 22:00

Hello today I was in the mountains all the day  bounce bounce cheers and  I just came back and is the 21:42 pm XD
and as I promised ... cheers ( long time ago  Razz ) I will put pictures of  "Duchess of Red Stone" and "Iluvatar"  Surprised 
I hope that you like the pictures  Embarassed 
The Duchess of Red Stone from Simone,  Applause  I love you 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And here is Iluvatar
also I make some pictures of that little mare  Very Happy 
Thanks for watching  cheers cheers sunny 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :)   My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :) EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 22:02

Wow, great photos  Shocked cheers Applause  My favourite horse is Iluvatar  sunny 

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :)   My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :) EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 22:05

Congratulations! cheers They are amazing! beautiful photos and hurray for Simone! sunny

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :)   My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :) EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 22:14

oh my! Those pictures are wonderful! You had a fantstic trip in mountains I'm sure. Wow this environment!
Dutchess is goregous! Simone is such an artist, look the head, mane, paintjob... You lucky guy Sad cheers 

Your shire repaint! I love it! Shocked Shocked Shocked You're so good, Alvaro! cheers 

Thanks for that, I enjoyed!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :)   My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :) EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 22:36

Thank you Friends, I'm so glad that you like the figures, and the pictures 8 thanks Lennart, 4u And Jonas  Applause Wink )
Jonas, you can talk with Simone, I think that she would be happy to do a repaint for you  Razz Wink 
THANK YOU  cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :)   My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :) EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 23:03

Elros Alvar wrote:
Thank you Friends, I'm so glad that you like the figures, and the pictures 8 thanks Lennart, 4u And Jonas  Applause Wink )
Jonas, you can talk with Simone, I think that she would be happy to do a repaint for you  Razz Wink 
THANK YOU  cheers 

Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :)   My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :) EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 23:08

What fabulous photos  Shocked 

The horses are beautyful, and those mountains! Those rocks !
All the colours are fantastic together  drunken 

We don't have mountains in Denmark, I wished we did Wink

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :)   My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :) EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 23:14

SUSANNE wrote:
What fabulous photos  Shocked 

The horses are beautyful, and those mountains! Those rocks !
All the colours are fantastic together  drunken 

We don't have mountains in Denmark, I wished we did Wink
Thank you Susanne  cheers cheers sunny sunny sunny 
You make my day more happy  What a Face 
but really... no mountains in one of the most beautiful countries of the world  Sad  Sad ??

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :)   My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My little Outdoor to show my Tinker from Simone :)
Page 1 of 1