Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new Figures from Lea and Simone

Go down 
+8
koniminiatures
SUSANNE
Carola
LeeAnn
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
JonasV
Elros Alvar
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

My new Figures from Lea and Simone  Empty
PostSubject: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:12 am

Hello friends, the last week  I recibe that amazing figures from Simone and the halters from Lea to the shire horses  Very Happy 
 I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
I love them all  Very Happy 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the stable and shire foal with lea  blue halter  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:19 am

Wowowww!!! Shocked Shocked So many beauties! cheers cheers Sad I love you  You must be happy! Congratulations! Smile Smile Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:51 am

Congrats! The fullblood horse, big congrats for that figure especially.  cheers Applause 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:22 am

Thank you Jonas and Paige,cheers cheers  I'm really happy with them all  I love you I love you I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:34 am

Big congratulations, very beautieful figurines!! cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:51 am

Congrats! cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:32 am

Lea's halters are beautiful  cheers Very cool, they look great on the heavyhorses, and nice they have also coats on, it looks so warm and comfy.

Also great additions, they are all gems  Very Happy 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:35 am

Beaytyful modesl and great photoes with tons of nice details, - look at that huge Nuffie, lying there and wathing all the action with dignifyed interest Laughing 

The last photo is especially gorgeous cheers 

Thankyou for sharing with us  flower 

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:42 am

Neat additions! I'm glad to see the halters finally arrived.

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:32 am

Thank you Andreas, 4U, Carola, Susanne and Lea  cheers cheers 
Yes Susanne is a funny scene  Razz and I'm very happy with the halters Lea, They are so wonderful  cheers cheers I love you 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:00 am

Very nice additions, Álvaro! Isn't it much nicer to collect with so many friends around??? Very Happy

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:31 am

Great photos, Alvaro! The halters are beautiful and a perfect match to the blankets. Are the king and queen and their entourage also newcomers? They can shove the horses out and shelter in the new stable, if it rains lol!
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:56 am

Thank you Roger. cheers cheers 
Simone, no I have the king and queen since 2006  scratch  but I love them in the new stable  I love you I love you  Thank you  Razz Razz 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:51 am

Big congrats Alvaro! Those are fantastic additions cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:17 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Big congrats Alvaro!  Those are fantastic additions cheers
Thank you very much Harriet,cheers cheers  You can see the horse that I buy you two years ago with her new clothes  drunken Razz 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:22 am

Congratulations! Beautiful additions!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Figures from Lea and Simone    My new Figures from Lea and Simone  Empty

Back to top Go down

My new Figures from Lea and Simone
Page 1 of 1