Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Parc Zoologique de Paris

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goatherder

goatherder

Country/State : Ireland

Le Parc Zoologique de Paris Empty
PostSubject: Le Parc Zoologique de Paris   Le Parc Zoologique de Paris EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Hi guys,

did anyone go to the Parc Zoologique de Paris?

I love to know what's its like? scratch 

thanks
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Le Parc Zoologique de Paris   Le Parc Zoologique de Paris EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:08 am

Maybe this will help you: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  sunny

The visit is defenitly on my to-do-list! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Le Parc Zoologique de Paris   Le Parc Zoologique de Paris EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:14 am

Last year i missed that as i was in Paris but i hope next year by our return i can visit this zoo

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Le Parc Zoologique de Paris   Le Parc Zoologique de Paris EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:34 am

widukind wrote:
Last year i missed that as i was in Paris but i hope next year by our return i can visit this zoo

As far as I can see, it has been closed for rennovation for the last 6 years, but just re-opened this weekend  Very Happy 

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Le Parc Zoologique de Paris   Le Parc Zoologique de Paris EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:01 pm

As I know Paris have two zoos, the Menagerie and the Parc Zoologique. The Parc opend last week, so it's a modern zoo. In my eyes it's a normal zoo with the higher european standart.

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Le Parc Zoologique de Paris   Le Parc Zoologique de Paris EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:29 pm

I visited the Menagerie (in summer 2011 I think scratch ) and for Zoofreaks it will be a great visit.
Of course there are many old enclosures, but they are renovated and in a good condition (old isn't always bad Wink). If you are interested in zoo history, the park is a paradise for you: "Singerie" (ape house monkey ), "Fauverie" (carnivores) , the reptile house, the vivarium and two old bird houses are just some examples cheers. And then, there are many rare animals (mostly from asian) blue sheep, sichuan takin, anoa gaur, bintourong and kasuar are also just some examples.

Have fun Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Parc Zoologique de Paris   Le Parc Zoologique de Paris Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Parc Zoologique de Paris
Page 1 of 1