Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Parc Des Felins, France

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

Parc Des Felins, France Empty
PostSubject: Parc Des Felins, France   Parc Des Felins, France EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Good evening,
I wanted to share some pics with you of Parc Des Felins in France (near Paris) - this is an amazing place for cat lovers like myself, with almost every living feline present and living in a very spacious and close to natural enclosures.
There is a Lemur Island too, with 5 or more lemur species running around you bounce

Here is the official page of the Parc: Parc Des Felins WebSite
If you have the chance going to France, definitely visit this place

And, some of my personal photos I made during my visit this spring: Parc Des Felins 2012 Album

I hope you like it :)

Best wishes,
Maria
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Parc Des Felins, France   Parc Des Felins, France EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:24 pm

I love that Zoo. cheers I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's kind of reserves in Cantabria (Spain)
Where You have to drive a lot in a big Plateau . In forest and plateaus where animals live much happy than in the normal zoo. cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Parc Des Felins, France   Parc Des Felins, France EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

teardrop wrote:
And, some of my personal photos I made during my visit this spring: Parc Des Felins 2012 Album

I hope you like it :)

Best wishes,
Maria

I faint Shocked pale

This is FABULOUS, GORGEOUS, AWESOME, STUNNING affraid

I want to go there and stay for a year bounce bounce cheers

Thankyou ever so much for these fantastic photoes Sad(o)): Sad(o)): cheers bounce Sad(o)): cheers bounce flower flower

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Parc Des Felins, France   Parc Des Felins, France EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Very nice pics Maria Sad(o)):

I don't know why I missed this topic Sleep It is not so far from me and I never went to this park. Now I will Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Parc Des Felins, France   Parc Des Felins, France EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Wonderful pics!! Thank you!!! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

How near from Paris? Because we will visit Paris next year or one year later and than i will visit a zoo too. study

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Parc Des Felins, France   Parc Des Felins, France EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:23 pm

widukind wrote:

How near from Paris? Because we will visit Paris next year or one year later and than i will visit a zoo too. study

Andreas, be patient and come to Paris in 2014... You could visit this then : New Zoo de Vincennes cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Parc Des Felins, France   Parc Des Felins, France EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:

Andreas, be patient and come to Paris in 2014... You could visit this then : New Zoo de Vincennes cheers

Wow, that looks like interesting and Phenomenal Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Parc Des Felins, France   Parc Des Felins, France EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:03 pm

widukind wrote:

Wow, that looks like interesting and Phenomenal Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Laughing As far as I'm concerned... I CAN'T WAIT bounce bounce bounce bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Parc Des Felins, France   Parc Des Felins, France EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Christophe,
I think the Parc de Felins is about 60 km from Paris.
As I don't drive, I went there by train and bus for about an hour or so from Paris Gare de l'Est. Actually, I followed the info on the Parc's website and got there without any problems Wink

The Park is really an amazing display of big and small wild cats. I loved to see closely the snow and amur leopards, the caracals, the white lions - just gorgeous, and so so many more

By the way, following your post, I certainly will be planning another visit to France in 2014 for the Zoo de Vincennes cheers , and another trip to Lumigny, of course

Best wishes,
Maria
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Parc Des Felins, France   Parc Des Felins, France EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:39 pm

I will go to see this park I hope next year Maria. Looking at your pics I can see how it was amazing drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parc Des Felins, France   Parc Des Felins, France Empty

Back to top Go down

Parc Des Felins, France
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Zoos, aquariums and museums...-
Jump to: