Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!

Go down 
+7
arafan
JonasV
SUSANNE
LukaLeon085
LeeAnn
widukind
weaselfan93
11 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! Empty
PostSubject: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Friends, recently I was very lucky to add not one but four of my missing Smithsonian arthropod figures to my collection! two of them were at the top of my safari ltd wishlist. all were in new condition with tag and at a reasonable price. I now have almost the entire series of top quality 2:1 scale insects. I am only missing the flea, dragonfly, monarch butterfly and tarantula. the other 13 models are proudly on display in my room.  cheers if any of you would like a pic of a certain piece I have let me know and I will post it here. also, Susanne you may use my photos here to fill in the gaps of the Smithsonian page of TAI wiki.  Very Happy here are these great masterpiece I thank you all for looking.  Very Happy 
Giant Centipede
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scarab Beetle
Black Widow Spider (slightly creepy)
and Monarch Caterpillar

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Big congratulations Lance, that are phantastic and rare figurines cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Brand New Super Rare Safari ltd Smithsonian Collection Replicas!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:24 pm

widukind wrote:
Big congratulations Lance, that are phantastic and rare figurines cheers cheers cheers cheers 

thank you so much my friend!  cheers 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:55 pm

Congratulations! cheers I really like the monarch caterpillar I love you

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:06 pm

arrow WOW  cyclops Applause 

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Insects   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Thank you 4U and Massimo  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:41 pm

WOW! WOW! WOW! and more WOW  bounce bounce cheers 

They are FABULOUS, I am just a little ( Rolling Eyes ) bit envious alien Wink  cheers  Laughing 

Ohhh! That centipede  drunken 

And the beetle ! And the scary spider  cheers 

CONGRATULATIONS, dear friend  flower sunny Applause

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Congratulations Lance Very Happy Nice figures!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:17 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW! WOW! WOW! and more WOW  bounce bounce cheers 

They are FABULOUS, I am just a little ( Rolling Eyes ) bit envious alien Wink  cheers  Laughing 

Ohhh! That centipede  drunken 

And the beetle ! And the scary spider  cheers 

CONGRATULATIONS, dear friend  flower sunny Applause
Thank you Susanne you are welcome to add these photos to the wiki  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:47 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:

Thank you Susanne you are welcome to add these photos to the wiki  Very Happy 

Thankyou Very Happy

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:51 am

Wow really nice newcomers Lance! Very Happy cheers

therizinosaurus

Country/State : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:19 am

I'd love a pic of the centipede tag if possible! I have the figure but not the tag.

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Brand New Super Rare Safari ltd Smithsonian Collection Replicas!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:18 am

therizinosaurus wrote:
I'd love a pic of the centipede tag if possible! I have the figure but not the tag.

Congrats!

for you my friend  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
therizinosaurus

therizinosaurus

Country/State : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:36 am

weaselfan93 wrote:
therizinosaurus wrote:

Congrats!

for you my friend  Very Happy 

Thank you so much! :) this figure was my absolute favorite when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:53 am

Congrats Lance. They are fantastic. Especially the Caterpillar.

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Brand New Super Rare Safari ltd Smithsonian Collection Replicas!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:10 am

thank you so much everyone!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:43 am

Big congratulation Lance  Applause  I love the way you are stopping collecting  Laughing   cheers
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Congrats! Where did you find them?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!   Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects! Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari ltd Smithsonian Giant Insects!
Page 1 of 1