Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was your first animal figure?

Go down 
+14
orcagirl26
animalluvr6
DaveScriv
Tarunyada
NightLioness
LeeAnn
JonasV
TheLastStardust
WILLYBACOMAN
aandmkw
Sapphire
Kikimalou
Wildheart
widukind
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

What was your first animal figure? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was your first animal figure?   What was your first animal figure? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Mine was the Friesian mare from schleich, the first one [ the smaller version of the ones they got now]
I bought it because I was riding a Friesian at that moment... then i was hooked and bought a lot more  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What was your first animal figure?   What was your first animal figure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:24 pm

I dont remember with was  actually my first figure in my collection.
Ofcourse there were the two bears Britains Zoo, when i was 4-ish, i think.
But back then i didn't not collect animals as i do now.
Those Britains i only found back many many years later,
when my mum was moving some stuff around the attic.

I only know i have had a these two figures for a longggg time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: What was your first animal figure?   What was your first animal figure? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:21 pm

For me it was my grand champions it was the tersk mare:
I named her first kiss (i dont know why kiss bit she's called ''first''' most of the time)

Its not the most beautifull picture of her but it's fine.
I got her for christmas under our tree when i was first chrismas day (i don't know how to call it in Englisch)

Mij first schleich was a littlebit different. My ''besy'' friend from hischool had some beautifull schleich. but back then i dind't new it was schleich!
When Grand champions started to dissapeare slowly i couldn't find some horse that i likes so mutch as de GC's. Schleich wasn't so populaire in NL and it wasn't aveluble in store/shop.

Years later when my internet compasion voor grand chapions opent again because of al the internet sellers i bought my last tree GC:

Then i found some schleich in a toyshop i fel in love with this one:

She has the name flabehoppe because (accoording to google) it means ''horse'' in her country's languatch (if i had coppiëd it correctly)

Now she is one of many, and many more to came. Stil a special place in the heart Very Happy I love you 

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: What was your first animal figure?   What was your first animal figure? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:08 am

I didn't have a 'first' animal figurine as my older brother collected them before me, however my first schleich was the Tennessee Walking Horse stallion (#13631) and he has had a very special place in my heart since! I love you

PostSubject: Re: What was your first animal figure?   What was your first animal figure? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:12 am

That is a great model! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I only just brought that one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: What was your first animal figure?   What was your first animal figure? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:49 pm

Demi, your first horses are so good! I love GC horses too! Too bad they're not producing them anymore Sad
My second first SCH horse was that knabbi mare too Very Happy She just hit my eye Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first animal figure?   What was your first animal figure? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your first animal figure?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2