Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin

Go down 
+6
Roger
SUSANNE
Admin
remowshake
landrover
Yurumi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
effelderboy

effelderboy

Country/State : germany

Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin   Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Probably expensive then...

No no, expansive are the original packagings or the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
...like this...
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin   Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Ok then, so affordable for everyone around here?

effelderboy

Country/State : germany

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin   Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 am

I mean: YES.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin   Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:39 am

Ok then Thomas, as i love pre-historic mammals, the Megatherium is on my wanting-list too now... Rolling Eyes Shocked

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin   Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals series VEB Plaho / Marolin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2