Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...

Go down 
+7
AlopexLagopus
LeeAnn
Ana
AlienMantis
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... Empty
PostSubject: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:17 pm

For some years I have had two wonderful Chap Mei dinos.
But on Ebay they are rather expensive, so I hurried to get two, when I saw them at a very reasonable price  Very Happy 
A very frightening gorilla had to join them  monkey 
I thought the seller was a bit hard with the shipping, - but, ok , - he surely did not make much on the models  Wink 

Tuesday the mailman brought me a VERY heavy parcel, and I could not imagine what it was  scratch 
 Laughing  Laughing I would have liked to see my face when I opened the box and saw my new Chap Meis, - they are HUGE !
The gorilla weighs 750 grams  affraid  Laughing 

Well, now they live here, and they surely have tons of charm  cheers 
First the terrifying dinos : T-Rex and Spinosaurus  alien  alien 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When I press on the right arm of tha spino, he roars, waves his arms and jaw, and a light flashes in his sail  cheers  Laughing

It seems that the T-rex has run out of battery, but it looks like he can do the same, - only with the tongue flashing instead  Laughing 

Gorilla could be King Kong !

He roars so loud when I move a little handle on his back, that the dogs all jump up and begin to bark  lol! 
You can see the loudspeaker on his tummy Wink

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Congratulations Susanne!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Laughing Laughing
If they were mine, they were for sure all rum out of battery. monkey with dogs enjoying amd all. Laughing
this huge gorilla is known as giant gorilla although all Chap Mei collectors call it the King Kong. Being these sets for collectors of action figures, that famous beast is surely an attraction among then. Obviously as a Hong Kong company, it found a subtle way of making king kong not needing a special license. When i say subtle, i mean 750g. Shocked those are surely the original Chap Mei versions once, often, Animal Planet versions have these features removed.

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Congratulations!!
I have never before seen such discrete speaker in a toy.

For a toy company, Chap Mei make really great sculpts.

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Whoa, they are BIG indeed Laughing And scary too and very playable Wink congratulations Susanne! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:20 pm

Laughing Very interesting, and surely large dinos (and gorilla!) cheers

Congratulations Susanne, for your additional racecar-colored dinos!  Very Happy 

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Wow! They are really nice! I like those dinos Very Happy Colors are wonderfull!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:10 am

Thankyou, friends  Very Happy 

Thankyou for the info, Croger  sunny 

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Congratulations Susanne, for your additional racecar-colored dinos!  Very Happy 

cheers lol! lol! 

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:43 am

wow susanne

Is wonderful acquisition.

All chapmei animals are scary,and gorilla is giant.

Congratulations, your chapmei collections is very complete. sunny  sunny

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:15 am

The dinos are really very nice. Very Happy  Susanne, when I look at the first picture, the blue Dino looks quite hungry in the direction of the horse in the background.  Suspect I am not sure, if that will be good....  confused

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:30 am

75senta75 wrote:
The dinos are really very nice. Very Happy  Susanne, when I look at the first picture, the blue Dino looks quite hungry in the direction of the horse in the background.  Suspect I am not sure, if that will be good....  confused

Laughing Laughing When he saw how fat that horse is, he decided it would not be good for his diet  lol! 

Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:35 pm

They are certainly colorful sort of monsters. Except the gorilla that is much more formal in his attire. The dinos look ready for the disco party, and with flashing lights all they need is a disco ball!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:34 am

Sorry for visiting back this topic but forgeting Science, realism and these things I confess if I was a boy I would love to get a dinosaur like this one... grrrrraaaauuuuu!!!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:48 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Almost like a very wild crocodile  Wink 

Yes, I can imagine that ! Biting and scaring the other boys and other toys  Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 9:51 am

SUSANNE wrote:
 Laughing Laughing Laughing Almost like a very wild crocodile  Wink 

Yes, I can imagine that ! Biting and scaring the other boys and other toys  Laughing

Laughing Yes, almost like that but it was more:
Inspector Spinola, the hunter of monsters of the lake! Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:21 am

lol! lol! lol! 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:51 pm

In Denmark we have had a sort of "Buy/Sell/Give away"-paper, which has gone online.
It is a bit of a mess and it can be hard to find what you are looking for, but I found a large bunch of toys, whrre I recognized some of the typical Chap Mei-style  Shocked 

For almost no money I got all these charming critters  cheers 

Smilodon :

A Plesiosaurus, - isn't it a Liopleurodon ? :

Huge elephant :  elephant 

Very angry Grizzly Wink :

Very scary crocodile  alien 

And most wonderful of all : The Lynx/caracal, camouflaged as Snow Leopard  cheers  Laughing 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 7:57 pm

cheers Congratulations, and you got them for cheap too! Fantastic! Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Congratulations  Applause  Applause  Applause 

because this Lynx-caracal is one of the best chap mei animals.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Congratulations Susanne cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Susanne is getting Cheap Mei! Laughing
Yes, that's the liopleurodon, one of the treasures for Chap Mei collectors once it is not easy to find and they consider the most detailed prehistoric figure of the brand. Very Happy It belongs to Dino Valley series. study
Big head this lovely creature have. affraid The elephant looks very detailed too and this crocodile can be used as a deinosuchus. Very Happy
But now you found a good explanation to Chap Mei design, when the same mold is used to a lynx and a snow leopard, it doesn't surprise us such details. Very Happy Congratulations and thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Thankyou, friends Very Happy

Roger, thanks for all the interesting comments sunny ...hmmm, Cheap Mei  lol!

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:49 am

Wow! These are wonderful. Congrats Susanne!

Chap Mei models are fierce!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:10 am

Yes, grrrrr... Laughing Laughing 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...   Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Three HUGE models from Chap Mei :-0 And 6 more 29th of June ...
Page 1 of 1