Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My First Peter Stone DAH Model has Arrived!

Go down 
+9
sauroid
A-J
Ana
widukind
Carola
SUSANNE
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

My First Peter Stone DAH Model has Arrived! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Peter Stone DAH Model has Arrived!   My First Peter Stone DAH Model has Arrived! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:46 pm

I see, thank you very much for information, that grey dappeled is really nice looking  cyclops 

I think I would go for the standing one  Very Happy (They should really get their website made into a pro look, I think  Rolling Eyes )

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My First Peter Stone DAH Model has Arrived!   My First Peter Stone DAH Model has Arrived! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Carola wrote:

Roger wrote:

I also suspect that Carola is currently trying to find a body of a draft horse, asking for some braids with pink bows in a white/grey color body and a proeminent yellow beard. Wink Very Happy  Pure divining power from me! Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing  You are absolutely right, Roger. I'd most definitely design something like that  Wink And that's actually not said as fun. Although I think their Drafter is kind of a Stallion? Unless ofcourse I can chose  Smile

Laughing I find it a good idea, it is a good feeling to give our dedication to what we love even when it is simply a material thing. You'll always be the Princess of the Princess and Carola is only present wherever we find a Princess. flower

Country/State : Россия

PostSubject: Re: My First Peter Stone DAH Model has Arrived!   My First Peter Stone DAH Model has Arrived! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2021 8:24 am

LeeAnn wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(This picture is the closest to his real color)

A magnificent horse!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Peter Stone DAH Model has Arrived!   My First Peter Stone DAH Model has Arrived! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Peter Stone DAH Model has Arrived!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2