Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

K&M large solide animal figures

Go down 
+24
smallscaleworld
PeGe
Kikimalou
landrover
Tiermann
orcagirl26
widukind
Roger
JonasV
LeeAnn
Froggie
trevok4
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
SUSANNE
Thesaurus_77
SommoDracorex
lucky luke
animalluvr6
HKHollinstone
Katty
scot(t)
ken yeo
Elros Alvar
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:08 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I do not know the brand, but what a lovely gorilla monkey cheers 
Just my words! Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:32 pm

I have the same model but its by K+M so think this may be a made in china copy.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:32 pm

That is a great looking figure. Smile 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 pm

god gorilla but i dont know its brand it looks like aaa at least thid helps but i dont know the brand Smile 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
I do not know the brand, but what a lovely gorilla monkey cheers 
Just my words! Very Happy
I agree☀ sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Welcome Sebastian sunny sunny sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:05 pm

This is the K+M Gorilla that I have.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Wild Republic/K&M polar bear   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:57 pm

I got this wonderful big polarbear with a lot. No brand on it, but it is heavy quality - heavier than the Schleich (which is on the picture for size comparism); well of course heavier, since ist is also bigger.
Funny thing is that the name on the belly is spelled wrong: Ursis maritimus
Somehow it reminds me to the small polar bear from Club earth (which is also on this picture) - does anyone knows if they have made big animals, too - similar to PlayVisions?
In this lot there was also a K&M tiger kitten from the bigger animals series (adult/child), but K&M marks its animals, so I don't think it's same brand.

Sorry the pictures are not great, the light was rather bad today. But maybe you can help me anyway:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Nice find!

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Beautiful bear drunken 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Froggie

Froggie

PostSubject: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Mostly we know the small K&Ms, the toob or bulk animals, which are wonderful of course. The panda pic show also the bulk red panda for size.

But very nice, too, are the big K&Ms. I usually don't collect bigger animals, but couldn't resist these K&M beauties (which not only look great but feel great in hands). They were made at least in pairs, in combination adult/young. As you can see I got only the cubs from tiger and cheetah - would be great if someone had the adult ones and could show it here.
I also know there exists an otter pair I am still missing.

The fish is made from a elastic but massive rubber, a fantastic touch feeling. I don't know if it is from any series, but would be curious to know, to look for more.

And here alltogether to see size relations (except the fish):

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:43 pm

I don't have anything special to add to this topic once I don't have a single K&M large figure. Though, I know they sell some large animals individually and that there are also some Wild Republic polybags with large animals instead of the tube sized ones. Very Happy
Thanks for your great pictures and I hope someone has something more to add here! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 pm

It is a Wild Republic figure! Very Happy

Froggie

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Right, I know (and forget to mention them here) about the Wild Republic and they are beautiful too, but hollow.
The above ones are massive and heavy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Froggie

Froggie

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:07 pm

yes that makes sense. I suspected that it was K&M but was confused by the missing brand mark. Could it even be from the same series of big animals adult/young which I posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Then I would have to hunt for the baby now...

Thank you!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:13 pm

I don't know how Wild Republic group their figures, I suspect it can be and if it is probably the cub is this one you can see in Guruzen collection. Very Happy
It also can be from boxed sets but I can't see more information about them. :)

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Great animals, that tiger is very beautiful! cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Beautieful and interesting!!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Very very interesting and beautieful!!  Big congrats, i especially like the fish!!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Penguin! cheers Laughing Congratulations, they are great figures!

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Interesting, and I thought Wild Republic/K&M International only made the polybags, the little buckets, the eco domes and tubes; nothing as detailed as this polar bear.
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:07 am

Great figures, the babies are especially charming. Thanks for posting them

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:23 am

this set is very interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

I like the red panda family

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:37 am

These big K&M are really nice. I only have the adult red panda and I wish we will see more models on this topic.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Aaaaargh. the big ocelot,... and i remember the lot...... Sad Very Happy. Nice little red panda btw. Very Happy
And i just decided i might need the big red panda too.

PostSubject: Re: K&M large solide animal figures   K&M large solide animal figures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

K&M large solide animal figures
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next