Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
ThierryB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThierryB

Country/State : France

Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:35 pm

I don't know, but it looks very old and is very beautyful Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:04 am

I cant help b t this bear is beautieful!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:16 pm

JSF ?
Back to top Go down
ThierryB

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:52 am

Thank You,

No there is JSF

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 11:23 pm

It is from Acédo. :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 11:34 pm

Caracal wrote:
It is from Acédo. :)

This topic is more than 5 years old and probably Thiérry won't see it. However, I find it one of the magical things of a forum. A topic is never dead. It is also useful for the wiki once Thierry allowed the use of his pictures there. Very Happy

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 9:24 am

yes Rogério, as I wander through the topics, I discover some very interesting (like the one from Elephas maximus/Andrew about Starluw WWF story) and some I can contribute like this one.. :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 10:59 am

Caracal wrote:
yes Rogério, as I wander through the topics, I discover some very interesting (like the one from Elephas maximus/Andrew about Starluw WWF story) and some I can contribute like this one..  :)

cheers cheers cheers Applause

It is so wonderful to see these old topics again cheers

And even more when somebody can solve old mysteries study Idea cheers

Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 9:37 pm

nice to you Susanne! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 11:53 pm

Caracal wrote:
yes Rogério, as I wander through the topics, I discover some very interesting (like the one from Elephas maximus/Andrew about Starluw WWF story) and some I can contribute like this one.. :)

It still worth to take a look at old topics since the legacy of many members is huge. Andrew's topics are particularly great! I also enjoy that some members as you are, can give us some more light about this misterious world of the vintage toy companies.

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!   Unknown Polar bear... Acedo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown Polar bear... Acedo!
Page 1 of 1