Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?

Go down 
+8
Ana
krista
Kikimalou
orcagirl26
SUSANNE
widukind
Melekh
NightLioness
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? Empty
PostSubject: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Hmm, I'm in love with some Kaiyodo animals...

Kitteeeeeen <3 <3 <3  drunken  drunken  bounce (Not my image)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But I'm not a great fan of buying from Ebay.
So, maybe, somewhere, there is a site (that I can read) who sells Kaiyodo with a reasonable shipping costs??

Maybe I ask the unthinkable, but you can dream right? XD Razz

Hope someone can help, because I not only love that kitten, I also like some other animals as well.

Melekh

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 12:09 am

Oh, this would be interesting for me too.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:48 am

I dont know a site - sorry:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:52 am

NightLioness wrote:

......So, maybe, somewhere, there is a site (that I can read) who sells Kaiyodo with a reasonable shipping costs?? .......

Wonderful !!! If nobody went for the unthinkable, we would still live in cages  Laughing Laughing 

I surely also hope for such a site  cheers 

orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:12 pm

If you don't mind me asking, why do you not like buying from overseas on eBay? I think it's the safest way because you are guaranteed to get a refund if you never get what you ordered.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:44 am

I don't mind you asking Wink Well, I'm a chicken when it comes to ordering something online. Most of the time, my boyfriend has to help, because don't know much about ordering XD Ebay is indeed save, and after looking around on the Internet, searching for a other site, maybe it is still the best way. But I thought, I just ask here :) Maybe someone knows. :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:01 am

I know only two "sure" ways to buy Japanese stuff online: eBay and Japanese sites like Rakuten or Jauce. eBay is easier  Wink 
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:02 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I don't mind you asking Wink Well, I'm a chicken when it comes to ordering something online. Most of the time, my boyfriend has to help, because don't know much about ordering XD Ebay is indeed save, and after looking around on the Internet, searching for a other site, maybe it is still the best way. But I thought, I just ask here :) Maybe someone knows. :)

Kikimalou wrote:
I know only two "sure" ways to buy Japanese stuff online: eBay and Japanese sites like Rakuten or Jauce. eBay is easier  Wink 

I definetly think eBay is easier and more safe  Smile  If you don't get what you ordered eBay will make sure you'll get a refund.
Back to top Go down
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:33 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
I don't mind you asking ;) Well, I'm a chicken when it comes to ordering something online. Most of the time, my boyfriend has to help, because don't know much about ordering XD Ebay is indeed save, and after looking around on the Internet, searching for a other site, maybe it is still the best way. But I thought, I just ask here :) Maybe someone knows. :)

Kikimalou wrote:
I know only two "sure" ways to buy Japanese stuff online: eBay and Japanese sites like Rakuten or Jauce. eBay is easier  ;) 

I definetly think eBay is easier and more safe  e:)  If you don't get what you ordered eBay will make sure you'll get a refund.

I agree with the previous writers. Buying from Ebay is quite safe because of their buyer protection system.

I think that Ebay is the cheapest and easiest solution when compared to shopping services from Japanese sites.
There are lots of Kaiyodo figures with decent prices/shipping costs in Ebay.

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:18 pm

I think you can also PM Brettnij from this forum, he may know some ways to help you getting reasonably priced Kaiyodos Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:18 pm

There used to be the occasional Japanese site that had the figures for reasonable prices (long timers may remember Hide Iida before he disappeared, for example). But that was at least 10 years ago.

Such things don't seem to exist now.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
sabulia

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Depends what you mean by reasonable price. One persons reasonable price maybe extortionate to another. I would endorse what everyone here has already said about EBAY. Also there is often a range of prices for the same thing especially if it is a new release. If you can keep tabs on what are new releases they are usually a fair price as there are lots around. Retired figures are often more pricey but not always if masses where produced. Also there is usually a premium for chase or special figures. I find buying complete sets often works out cheaper than buying the figures at individual prices.
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi Nightlioness--and anyone else interested.

Please e-mail me photos of the figures you want.  I have several sources in Japan and am selling for less than eBay prices.

EBay is of course safe.  The huge problem with buying Kaiyodo figures from its sellers is that not only are you paying ridiculously inflated prices yourself, but you are encouraging the sellers to charge them when you do so.

My goal is to obtain Kaiyodo and related figures for my list of buyers at lower than eBay prices--often significantly so.  I'm selling some things for less than half of what eBay sellers are asking.

I can get all new Capsule Q Museum releases and lately I've had very good luck with long but still currently available Aquarium figures.  I can also get the Aquatales 30th Anniversary figures.  I'm currently trying to find someone to buy individual sold out figures, perhaps on Yahoo Auctions Japan, for me.

Right now I have spare sets of the last Capsule Q Museum prehistoric marine life and might still be able to get complete Japanese mammal and toxic animal sets.  I'll be obtaining the set below for my buyers in about two weeks, followed by the Kaiyodo owl set and the Kitan penguin set.

I have everything shipped to me together every few months to save everyone on shipping costs.

Watch the Kaiyodo 2014 thread in this section to see announcements. Sending me an e-mail not only starts me looking for your figures but puts you on my mailing list telling collectors what I have available from myself and from others, what is upcoming, and when sets are available, when they ship to me, and when I ship to buyers.

Thanks.
Brett
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sabulia

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Not on EBAY yet as far as I can see
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Aside from all of the new Capsule Q Museum sets, below are some of the figures I just had sent to me from Japan both for me and for other collectors, some of whom are members here, for whom I buy.  I sold some for a few dollars less than the lowest eBay prices, mostly because of the expense/risk I assumed in obtaining them from machines which dispense them randomly, leaving me with many spares I might not be able to sell.  Others--like the pig-nosed turtle, I sold for half of the lowest eBay price.  And some figures I sell for as little as $7.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] --sets 1 and 2 only

I'll be listing duplicates (as well as dozens of older figures from my own collection) for as high prices as I think I might be able to get on eBay, but would sell them directly for prices in line with those noted here.

Brett
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Here are the close-ups of the set due mid-September.  

They could have botched the moth in particular but all are extraordinary.

Thanks.
Brett

Last edited by Brettnj on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:33 pm

I will sent mail tonight or tomorrow night with animals I would like to have.
Thank you for answering in this topic, you can make my collection much nicer with Kaiyodos Very Happy

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:37 pm

I don't understand which figures you're selling  Embarassed Are you only selling the sets that you have shown in this thread and in your link? Or also other sets? And are you selling them as a whole set or also only some of the figures in the set?
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 2:08 pm

I am selling anything I can find. I can definitely get anything new. I can get many older figures as well.

Please look at the other Kaiyodo thread:

There are many pictures and more information there.

Also, if interested, please send me a list with photos of all of the figures and sets you want.

Thanks.
Brett
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:02 am

Hey Brett, thanks for your help--my collection is now just a little more interesting now!

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Brettnj

Brettnj

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:15 am

Finally. Glad to hear it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?   Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where can I find some 'not extremely high prized' Kaiyodo?
Page 1 of 1