Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?

Go down 
+4
LeeAnn
widukind
SUSANNE
sbell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? Empty
PostSubject: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:22 am

So I was searching around on Jauce, seeing what was new (prior to shipping an order) and discovered a card-collecting game inthe vein of so many other Japanese games called Animal Kaiser.

Of course, of greater interest was the range of animal figures that they made to go along with them. They are...of varying quality. Some appear to be excellent replicas. Some are plain goofy.

I found a site here with what appears to have a lot of them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As I looked them over, I discovered a few things--one, I NEED to track down the electric ray and the skate.

Second, it appears I had two of them, and didn't even know it:

Ryuku Leaf turtle:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Scalloped Hammerhead Shark (they actually are specific right to the species!)

I actually have 2 of the hammerheads. I didn't even know what they were when I got them, several years ago.

So perhaps someone can find these, or know someone who can? Or maybe there are other people that have some, and didn't know what they were.

Or, maybe, I just found something 'new' (some of these are from several years ago) that someone will need to try to track down Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 8:19 am

They are awesome ! Sort of Japanese-style mini Chap Mei  cheers 

Look at that turtle  bounce 
And some very fine bird models and insects ...more great sealife  Very Happy 
I never heard about them before !

Thankyou very much for sharing  Applause 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:29 am

Thank for sharing and congrats for the figurines. Some are not bad, especially the rays:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:17 pm

They are very nice! cheers Cool find!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Nice models Sbell  Very Happy 

I also have two of them, the Hornbill and the African wild dog.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Ohh, Christophe  cheers cheers 

You have so many great and unusual models ! I love those too  bounce Applause 

sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:00 am

I seethe hornbill has a little stand as well--from what I cna tell, many of the sea animals do, it makes them display better.

I saw a Jauce auction for the wild dog, but thought better of it. It looks a little rough, compared to their reptiles and fish.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:59 am

The good thing with the African wild dog is its size, it matches with the Furuta and K&M. So I add it to the tribe.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:19 am

Kikimalou wrote:
The good thing with the African wild dog is its size, it matches with the Furuta and K&M. So I add it to the tribe.

Picture, picture  bounce bounce  Please Very Happy flower 

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:34 am

Some of the figures for this game are good enough but there are some I can not like (are not realistic). I bought in the past only two flying birds, the hornbill (as I saw it before on "Kiki-pedia") and eagle owl. Unfortunately, both these figures are still hidden somewhere in my boxes...
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:50 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Picture, picture  bounce bounce  Please Very Happy flower 

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:15 am

OHHHH ! I faint  affraid pale 

Christophe, some day you will hear somebody scratching on your door, - that will be me, having run all the way to France to see your collection  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Are the cards and the figurines for each specie a set or are they alone available? question question scratch 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:28 pm

ANother old and interesting topic! I didn't know about these at all! Very Happy Luckily I bring you back to this topic and you see Andreas' question. Very Happy

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm

I didn't see that question! As far as I know, it is a card game first, so there are a lot more animals on the cards than have been released as figures. Although I have a couple, I've never gotten any of the cards, but I believe they are supposed to come with the cards.

I actually have a big lot coming through Brett at some point or other, so I'll finally get a good idea of what the range looks like; I only have 3 or 4 figures right now.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 2:21 pm

Does anyone know where you can consult the catalog of the
complete collection?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 2:33 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
Does anyone know where you can consult the catalog of the
complete collection?
Thanks!

I've never been able to find one.
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 6:34 pm

👍🏻
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?   Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Kaiser--card and collection game from Japan?
Page 1 of 1