Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Advent Calendars thread

Go down 
+45
Benga
halichoeres
Taos
Farm collector
Schleich GingerNinja
Tupolew Tu-154
WhiteLightning Wolf
Zoodirektor
Anne from Norway
Loustic
ghostme9
cattlecollector
Takama
LukaLeon085
Night Elf
TheSpottedCat
TheLastStardust
*Valencia Stables*
SueCooper
SUSANNE
captainravenclaw
Gwaine
A-J
shadoweon
MARTINLATIN
Valinor
SyLoBe
sadie3112
Ana
trevok4
arafan
Wilorvise
Jetty
75senta75
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
JonasV
Damon
LittleLady
NightLioness
Dum_my
LeeAnn
widukind
Lady S
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Schleichgirl wrote:
Just wondering what are these Exclusives question
I have never seen them before? And what is an SE? Apologies for my ignorance and lack of knowledge on abbreviations Embarassed Rolling Eyes  I believe that this is the third time that I ask "what is this please? Laughing Embarassed What a Face

Don't be embarrassed for not knowing the shorthand terms. When I entered the model horse hobby I was completely lost! Imagine sentences built primarily from: BF, SR, RR, PAM, PSA, FAF, PAF, SHS, TH, PTC... affraid

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Imagine sentences built primarily from: BF, SR, RR, PAM, PSA, FAF, PAF, SHS, TH, PTC... affraid

What are those? Shocked Laughing Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Schleichgirl wrote:
Are you indicating that schleich are not wonderful and well made Suspect exclamation Laughing

What I meant was, that they are most often just standard models in another colour Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:08 pm

jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Imagine sentences built primarily from: BF, SR, RR, PAM, PSA, FAF, PAF, SHS, TH, PTC... affraid

Breyerfest, Special Run, Regular Run, Proud Arabian Mare, Peter Stone Arabian, Family Arabian Foal, Proud Arabian Foal, Stock Horse Stallion, Treasure Hunt, Pop the Cork *Gasps for breath* Laughing

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Breyerfest, Special Run, Regular Run, Proud Arabian Mare, Peter Stone Arabian, Family Arabian Foal, Proud Arabian Foal, Stock Horse Stallion, Treasure Hunt, Pop the Cork *Gasps for breath* Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing haha thank you! will maybe need those in future Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:28 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Schleichgirl wrote:
Just wondering what are these Exclusives question
I have never seen them before? And what is an SE? Apologies for my ignorance and lack of knowledge on abbreviations Embarassed Rolling Eyes  I believe that this is the third time that I ask "what is this please? Laughing Embarassed What a Face

Don't be embarrassed for not knowing the shorthand terms. When I entered the model horse hobby I was completely lost! Imagine sentences built primarily from: BF, SR, RR, PAM, PSA, FAF, PAF, SHS, TH, PTC... affraid

Gasp! What a Face affraid No
Lee Ann I can't even remember the other abbreviation that I have learnt this year, so how am I going to remember those Rolling Eyes Wink
Now what was it.... scratch..... ahhh yes, SUY..... scratch ..... scratch ..... oh yes! show us yours Applause
I can't remember the other one Laughing  Probably not a good sign drunken
Yes I agree, the arab mare is not so special Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:30 pm

Oh yes now I remember Razz special edition Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Laughing Don't worry, you probably won't need any of those. Razz

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 7:58 pm

You know, there are such a lot of things that I didn't know schleich even made Shocked
I love the black mustang rearing and somehow I have missed out on these other colourful models which I presume are now expensive as they were exclusive tongue and also like keychains and things like that. I've never seen any of these exclusives and things in my local store.
Apologies for hyjacking the topic study
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! geek lol! cheers

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Well I meant in a real shop Razz

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Valinor

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:43 pm

We received our pre-ordered Advent Calendars today, and noticed in "Christmas with horses" 97021 there is quite a substantial difference in actual content and the pre-announced content.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pleased that the content of "Christmas on the Farm" 97022 is the same as announced, though.

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Evil or Very Mad This is not cool at all! Should give feedback for Schleich that they're actually lying for their customers. Shame on you exclamation

Thanks, friend = )

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:52 pm

Strange ! There are pictures of them all on the backside of the calendar Shocked

I was thinking of selling the calendar without the horses, but perhaps I'll have to open them all and look scratch

Valinor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:01 pm

The content of the boxes is the same as printed on the back of the boxes. But for 97021 that is not the same as on the sheet with the pre-announced content.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:16 pm

So there are two different horse-calendars ?

Valinor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:23 pm

As the content is printed on the backside of the sleeve around the actual box with the doors, I only hope the parents who present their child withone of the advent calendars have the good sense to first remove the sleeve, or the daily surprise will be ruined beforehand!
Back to top Go down
Valinor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Susanna, the contents of the horse box is not the same as we were informed a couple of months ago (see the image in one of my earlier posts in this thread). But it is the same as shown on the back of the sleeve around the box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:28 pm

I'd love to see a picture of the calander Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Valinor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Quick photos are in the Facebook page that my eldest daughter Joyce maintains about our Schleich collection. Check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:56 pm

dankje! Je hebt en mooije facebook page. Very Happy cheers
de adventkalenders ben leuk Very Happy
Okay, that was my dutch practice for the day. It is always exciting when I realise that I can understand what is written Very Happy bounce
Thank you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Schleichgirl wrote:
I'd love to see a picture of the calander Very Happy bounce

Here :

The fronts of the two sets  "Christmas on the farm" ( item no 97020) and "Christmas with horses" ( item no 97022)

And here the backsides, showing the content :

Valinor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:58 pm

So you are multi-lingual, Schleichgirl
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Valinor wrote:
The content of the boxes is the same as printed on the back of the boxes. But for 97021 that is not the same as on the sheet with the pre-announced content.

I do not have 97021, only 97020 and 97022, - and they have the right content Shocked

But it is really, really bad if they show the wrong thing on the outer box, - that sticky marks must be a terrible disapointment for a child Crying or Very sad

Valinor

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Susanne! Yours is different from ours! Yours has the same back print as the sheet with pre-announced content! Oh no...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Advent Calendars thread   Schleich Advent Calendars thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Advent Calendars thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next