Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hobby lobby about to stock 2014 figures

Go down 
+8
orcagirl26
Saarlooswolfhound
A.R.Garcia
weaselfan93
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
Roger
Takama
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

hobby lobby    about to stock 2014 figures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hobby lobby about to stock 2014 figures   hobby lobby    about to stock 2014 figures - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 11:52 pm

I agree with all that's been said about the marketing techniques of the brands, if it simply looks like a member of a species (horse, bear, sauropod) why not do a new species? Instead of beating the regular ones to death so to speak...

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: hobby lobby about to stock 2014 figures   hobby lobby    about to stock 2014 figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 am

I agree too. It's always like we think those are horses and those are cattle... though many times I'm doing exactly same.xp Some new ways of thinking! cyclops cyclops

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: hobby lobby about to stock 2014 figures   hobby lobby    about to stock 2014 figures - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:57 pm

A.R.Garcia wrote:
The Schleich selections in other stores can be tiring- I guess they assume kids in this region are more interested in farm life than fruit bats...

I apologize for only replying to this a few days later but I didn't see it Sleep Anyway, that's how it is here where I live too, the only place to get anything other than farm life is a few small shops where it's a bit pricier. I'd have to travel anywhere else to get them for a somewhat more reasonable price. I haven't been to any local Hobby Lobby store, mostly because I figured that they wouldn't have anything that I collect.

Last edited by orcagirl26 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: hobby lobby about to stock 2014 figures   hobby lobby    about to stock 2014 figures - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:17 am

Yupii I got them too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hobby lobby about to stock 2014 figures   hobby lobby    about to stock 2014 figures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hobby lobby about to stock 2014 figures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2