Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:07 pm

I love the burrowig, the praying and the silver foxes! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:03 pm

I`m very happy to see my buddies, proudly taking a part of your wonderful Fox collection Roger cheers

And I can`t wait to see the model, you choose for your self also presented here bounce

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 12:47 am

Here am I kosta! Wink
After the big Bulgarian invasion. Two more very important foxes arrived!
The long awaited Lineol IV generation fox. A gift from Yvette that I have to thank twice to her... literally!
That is a rare and valuable figure that I love a lot and Yvette turned my dream possible with a unforgetable double gift. Wonderful stories my collection have to tell and wonderful people too. cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lineol IV Generation 396 Fox

My own contribution to the collection is being quite poor and I decided to give a birthday gift to myself.
I was quite curious about the Arctic Fox from Kaiyodo Wild Rush III, it seemed so beautiful and, as soon as I've found a good oportunity to get it for an affordable price, I got it!
... and it is wonderful, the most beautiful Arctic fox of my collection and it is not hollow neither an assemblable figure.
It is solide as those we know from western brands, actually a very good quality pvc and incredibly detailed as usual with Kaiyodo.
I hope some of our good photographers get it too and take pictures that give justice to the figure.
Below some comparison pictures.

Kaiyodo Wild Rush III Arctic Fox

Both foxes

Comparison Schleich and Kaiyodo Arctic foxes

Last edited by Roger on Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 4:24 am

Here they are !!! cheers cheers cheers
The Lineol Fox is a real Gem ! Wonderful and with real personality , like all Lineol models ...
It`s a special model - Old , but Gold Very Happy
And knowing , that is comming from Yvette , makes it even more special ... and knowing, that is actually a Fox number 2 from Yvette , makes it a truly special  Applause

I just love the Kaiyodo Arctic fox !
For me , it is also the best model of Arctic fox. I love everything on it. And the size is perfect.
You made the best gift for your self  Applause
Just small correction about the last photo ... The Comparison is between Schleich (not Papo) and Kaiyodo  Wink

And I have to say, I really like your idea of using the bottle cap for your photos Very Happy
When I sended to you, I taught ... hmm , for what Roger can use this bottle cap with a fox ... ?!?
And here it is : perfect way for showing the sizes of the models cheers Applause

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 10:50 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 11:50 am

Thanks Kosta and Andreas! Very Happy

costicuba wrote:

Just small correction about the last photo ... The Comparison is between Schleich (not Papo) and Kaiyodo  Wink

And I have to say, I really like your idea of using the bottle cap for your photos Very Happy
When I sended to you, I taught ... hmm , for what Roger can use this bottle cap with a fox ... ?!?
And here it is : perfect way for showing the sizes of the models cheers Applause

I am glad you like the use I give to the cap. Actually, it is also something with a standard size and it looks like a collection logo.
Thanks for noticing my little but big mistake and I fixed it now. Even the pic is wrongly named. geek

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:38 am

I am very happy that the fox landed well in Portugal. Very nice! Also the Kayodo Fox is really beautiful and a very good choice!

The Bulgarian fox invasion by Kosta is very impressive and once again this gift by Kosta is one of these surprises which make STS so very special! sunny cheers

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 6:27 pm

this little Lineol model is wonderful and the Kaiyodo artic one is very good too and at the same scale! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 4:26 pm

Caracal wrote:
this little Lineol model is wonderful and the Kaiyodo artic one is very good too and at the same scale!

Caracal, you're right. The fox from the Lineol series IV. fits also very well to the beautiful old Starlux animals. Here are some examples for you with the fallow deer and badger by Starlux - greats gift by Christophe.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 5:20 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

These figures are phantastic

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 5:25 pm

oh yes, a very interesting scale for me! :) thank you Yvette!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:34 pm

A gift from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] completes the history of my collection of foxes during all this decade. The last of the year is a very special Christmas gift from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of this forum friend.
The figure needs some help to stand as it can be seen from the little piece of cardboard I'm using but it is also a part of the learning process of @Pardofelis' rampant talent once it is a figure from an earlier stage. I really hope Pardo will continue sculpting and that one day I look at this fox as a symbol of what could turn into an experient and reputated sculptor.
A big thanks to Pardo and I want to use the chance to wish a fantastic 2020 to everyone! cheers cheers

Blanford's fox by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Roger on Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 9:23 pm

wow Pardofelis did a really really good job with that one!

I assume you saw the release of the Japanese fox figures sitting on a construction beam? LOL
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 9:51 pm

Beautiful gift Roger, congratulations. Applause Applause

Hurray Pardofelis, awesome job. sunny

WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 3:03 am

Congrats mate!

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 8:13 am

Thanks a lot for your kind words dear Roger I love you
I don't know if some day I turn into a reputated sculptor or not, I kind of doubt it Razz but I enjoy making figurines for my own collection at least :)
Cardboard is a great provisional solution for the stability problem :-) I hope this issue don't happen me again in future figures Razz

Not mentioned here, but it's a Blandford's fox (Vulpes cana), a species that hever have been made into figurine Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 8:42 am

I could write a whole novel, but will just say just say

affraid cheers bounce cheersApplause  cheers  bounce  cheers cheers cheers cheers Applause

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 11:49 am

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 12:34 pm

Thanks Blaine, Fernando, Willy!, Pardo, Susanne and Jean-Luc! Very Happy

bmathison1972 wrote:

I assume you saw the release of the Japanese fox figures sitting on a construction beam? LOL

Yes, I've seen it somewhere but I can't recall it. scratch Laughing

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Congrats mate!

Great to see you here, mate. It doesn't matter how long is your absence, you'll always be missed here. monkey

Pardofelis wrote:
Thanks a lot for your kind words dear Roger I love you
I don't know if some day I turn into a reputated sculptor or not, I kind of doubt it Razz but I enjoy making figurines for my own collection at least :)
Cardboard is a great provisional solution for the stability problem :-) I hope this issue don't happen me again in future figures Razz

Not mentioned here, but it's a Blandford's fox (Vulpes cana), a species that hever have been made into figurine Very Happy

I wrotte it in the first post but I should do it in the updating post too. I edited and fixed it now. It is the first blanford's fox of my collection and it worth surely to be mentioned.
Don't worry if you never turn into a reputated sculptor. Just keep enjoying what you are doing and things grow naturally.

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 11:44 am

Congratulations on your special foxes Roger! It's a truly wonderful and varied collection made even more meaningful by the kindness of the sts forum members!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 6:24 pm

What a beautie!! Big congrats :)

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 9:27 pm

Roger wrote:
A gift from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] completes the history of my collection of foxes during all this decade. The last of the year is a very special Christmas gift from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of this forum friend.
The figure needs some help to stand as it can be seen from the little piece of cardboard I'm using but it is also a part of the learning process of @Pardofelis' rampant talent once it is a figure from an earlier stage. I really hope Pardo will continue sculpting and that one day I look at this fox as a symbol of what could turn into an experient and reputated sculptor.
A big thanks to Pardo and I want to use the chance to wish a fantastic 2020 to everyone! cheers cheers

Blanford's fox by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a beautiful model. Congratulations. Applause cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 11:52 pm

My first fox of 2020 is the Wenno fox that I acquired locally from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I really hope this company can give a step forward and improve their figures substancially to the next generation.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 8:20 am

It looks like he is a little overwhelmed by being now part of the most impressive flock of family he is now part of Shocked Laughing

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 8:21 am

One figure and a few species Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next