Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 7:12 am

The PNSO is indeed a big cute thing.
He has such a calm, childlike gaze, I understand that once in the hands of a collector, he is bewitched... Very powerful magic!  drunken
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:24 pm

So many foxes that I have missed but I'm glad to have a bit more time to see them now! Very Happy So many wonderful models, I scrolled all the way back through! But what I love most are the number of gifts, showing amazing kindness from STS members! I just loved Isabella's incredible repaint of such a tiny fox too! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:39 pm

Thanks Christophe and Bonnie. I love how fragile it looks.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it is officially called Xiaohua , maybe because Chihuahua pupies look a lot like fennecs.
I must read the paper that comes with it. Here's a dark photo. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 8:14 pm

Can you guess how many foxes do I have? Many and a half. Laughing
For now this topic gets updated with the front half of the Schleich Puzzlemals Fox. One more gift from Susanne, now I will need help to get the other half. affraid
Here it is with the back of a polar bear, it is useless to say it is a polar fox or a red bear. It is a pity Sandór, the bear's collector, is not watching my topic. Laughing It is easy to find the right front half.

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 8:51 pm

Looks like a cross-breed. It's nice that the front and back part fit together so seamlessly even though they are from different animals.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 10:52 pm

Wonderful Fox- Chihuahua and Fox- Bear! Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:50 am

I love that polar fox! Do you think it is a new mutation? Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:21 pm

Good luck getting hold of the other end! I saw the back half of a fox the other day (disappearing into a hedge after he crossed the road in front of me), but I'm 100% certain I can't ship that to Portugal Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 7:10 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Laughing I have no idea, it can also be what they call sexual orientation, I am not very good with these concepts and I respect the privacy of my foxes. Maybe Susanne knows what happened, it was already like that when I received it. study

George wrote:
Good luck getting hold of the other end! I saw the back half of a fox the other day (disappearing into a hedge after he crossed the road in front of me), but I'm 100% certain I can't ship that to Portugal Laughing

Laughing affraid Roads, cars and foxes are a dangerous combination when we're talking about fox halves. Actually I feel weird waiting for the rest of the model, I feel like I'm half the man I use to be. Wink

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:46 pm

Wonderful PNSO fennec! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:52 pm

Roger wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Laughing I have no idea, it can also be what they call sexual orientation, I am not very good with these concepts and I respect the privacy of my foxes. Maybe Susanne knows what happened, it was already like that when I received it. study

George wrote:

Laughing affraid Roads, cars and foxes are a dangerous combination when we're talking about fox halves. Actually I feel weird waiting for the rest of the model, I feel like I'm half the man I use to be. Wink

lol! lol!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 1:19 am

Oh, I forgot to present this fox.
It is a very interesting knock-off from Animal Paradise.
It is basically the CollectA model but much larger.
It is made of dense pvc and I got it from Ricardo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Below a comparison with the CollectA model.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:28 am

What a great model, - and nobody can confuse it with the CollectA one Very Happy

Fun that you got TWO large fennecs recently !

Hurraay for Stripedhyena cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:36 am

Shocked Shocked

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 3:07 pm

widukind wrote:
Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:23 pm

Yes, to giant fennecs but the baby is twice the size. Laughing

SUSANNE wrote:
What a great model, - and nobody can confuse it with the CollectA one Very Happy

Fun that you got TWO large fennecs recently !

Hurraay for Stripedhyena cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 7:56 pm

Adult fennec : "I will have to convince Mom that she must not give you more brocoli to eat !!! " Rolling Eyes

Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 4:17 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Adult fennec : "I will have to convince Mom that she must not give you more brocoli to eat !!! " Rolling Eyes

Laughing

lol! Broccoli is the main diet of our animal toys since the forum started.

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 10:29 pm

Your fox collection is so extensive and so fun to follow! That fennec pup DOES look an awful lot like a Chihuahua, that's funny.

Roger wrote:

I love to see variations on the same molds. For some reason that is always very interesting to me, to have a "conga" line as the Breyer collectors call it! Maybe that comes from Breyer collecting, in fact, the satisfaction of seeing them beside each other. Hard to tell which one all of mine from the play visions minis look the most like. I think the darker one. They look almost somewhere between.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 12:01 am

[quote="Jill"]Your fox collection is so extensive and so fun to follow! That fennec pup DOES look an awful lot like a Chihuahua, that's funny.

Roger wrote:

I love to see variations on the same molds. For some reason that is always very interesting to me, to have a "conga" line as the Breyer collectors call it! Maybe that comes from Breyer collecting, in fact, the satisfaction of seeing them beside each other. Hard to tell which one all of mine from the play visions minis look the most like. I think the darker one. They look almost somewhere between.

Thanks, I believe it will be possible to build a huge conga with this mould.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:24 pm

A little update with one more Ferrero Nattoons Fox, this time a red fox from 2018 En198.
Courtesy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] monkey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]upload png

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 10:29 pm

Arrwwwwh drunken I love you cheers

Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 2:58 am

It's very cute! I thought of this immediately.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 1:04 am

Thanks Susanne and Jill. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 EmptyMon May 02, 2022 2:35 am

Adorable little friend. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 27 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next