Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The walking with wolves 2 (July-August 2014)

Go down 
+5
Fisva
Kikimalou
Roger
SUSANNE
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AkaiHawke

AkaiHawke

Country/State : The Netherlands

The walking with wolves 2 (July-August 2014) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking with wolves 2 (July-August 2014)   The walking with wolves 2 (July-August 2014) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:42 am

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
AkaiHawke wrote:
i love those wolves! really amazing pictures Very Happy and i love the big black wolf by Safari! i brought her two days ago and hopefully she will arrive today :) again, awesome pictures!

Thank you very much, it's so nice to hear such good comment Very Happy
In my pack this wolf is a girl too, her name is Vivian. By the way, do you name your figurines? Laughing

i name them too ^.^ the black wolf has arrived in the meantime :) i named her Avril I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

The walking with wolves 2 (July-August 2014) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking with wolves 2 (July-August 2014)   The walking with wolves 2 (July-August 2014) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 5:39 pm

AkaiHawke wrote:
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
AkaiHawke wrote:
i love those wolves! really amazing pictures Very Happy and i love the big black wolf by Safari! i brought her two days ago and hopefully she will arrive today :) again, awesome pictures!

Thank you very much, it's so nice to hear such good comment Very Happy
In my pack this wolf is a girl too, her name is Vivian. By the way, do you name your figurines? Laughing

i name them too ^.^ the black wolf has arrived in the meantime :) i named her Avril I love you Very Happy

Wow, cool! And congrats! :)
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/

The walking with wolves 2 (July-August 2014)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2