Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari 2015 catalog pics

Go down 
+60
smilodoncalifornicus
Kikimalou
Ludichris1
donhill
PeGe
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Bloodrayne
Sheepish
Roger
baltimore zoo
Damon
Tiermann
Lady_Dovahkiin
Juan Andrés
MARTINLATIN
sphyrna18
Kiryuha
Kristie
lucky luke
Sergey
Numa
LorenzoItaly
SyLoBe
Duck-Anch-Amun
shadoweon
Wilorvise
Deseo
LukaLeon085
scot(t)
ken yeo
SeanieP
MartinH
Predino
apichartu
SommoDracorex
Dutch Bear
A.R.Garcia
weaselfan93
Tupolew Tu-154
Saien
Joan Milelire
donny ong
signatus
Geospiza fortis
john2xtheman
Takama
orcagirl26
NightLioness
JonasV
LeeAnn
stecal
Florian
trevok4
Bonobo
Ana
persefone
arafan
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
skysthelimit
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:40 pm

There won't be any this year Sad

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 pm

MartinH wrote:
I have a sad info for horse collectors... there will be no new horses for 2015 :/

I'm not a big horse collector, but I'm getting more familiar with different brands.
This news makes me sad, although we have some great new additions from Safari, one or two new horses couldn't hurt?

Deseo

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 pm

There is a very interesting year coming with some nice models. Coyote and ram look promising and the the life cycle of worm is very interesting but not much for me as there are no new domestic dogs.  I think the Good Luck Minis Dachshund and Chinese Zodiac toob are the only ones I need to get. My wallet thanks Safari for the poor year What a Face What a Face What a Face Laughing

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Safari ltd. brought out some really nice horses the last few years.
And now, all of a sudden, none at all.
Maybe the main man/woman horse sculptor left Safari ltd.?

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
Safari ltd. brought out some really nice horses the last few years.
And now, all of a sudden, none at all.
Maybe the main man/woman horse sculptor left Safari ltd.?

It can really be possible, but that wouldn't make me sad. Safari needs some fresh air. The horses are all very similar and there's nothing exciting anymore seeing exactly the same models with new painting. Though they've very nice proportions etc.
Its time to get some new horses, not new paintings cyclops

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:50 am

There will be new line of horses in 2016... We have to wait ...

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:54 pm

NightLioness wrote:
MartinH wrote:
I have a sad info for horse collectors... there will be no new horses for 2015 :/

I'm not a big horse collector, but I'm getting more familiar with different brands.
This news makes me sad, although we have some great new additions from Safari, one or two new horses couldn't hurt?

One or two new INTERESTING ANIMAL toobs would be nice instead of tools and internal organs... Rolling Eyes

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Deseo wrote:
There is a very interesting year coming with some nice models. Coyote and ram look promising and the the life cycle of worm is very interesting but not much for me as there are no new domestic dogs.  I think the Good Luck Minis Dachshund and Chinese Zodiac toob are the only ones I need to get. My wallet thanks Safari for the poor year What a Face What a Face What a Face Laughing

Well, that is one way to positively look at the new figures. You have just the right amount to afford. But I will only see myself getting. The zodiac toob, because that's all I really care for from Safari Ltd. I really am starting to think I've got nothing left to collect, I may as well give in to dragon collecting despite their size.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Challenge issued: use the toob tools to make your own animal figure Very Happy

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
Challenge issued: use the toob tools to make your own animal figure Very Happy

That would be quite the project.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 9:50 pm

MartinH wrote:
There will be new line of horses in 2016... We have to wait ...

Really? Wonderful! It's really the time to make some changes bounce Thank you! :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Thanks Robert for finding Safari releases in such an early date and sharing it with us. Very Happy
Judging the releases by collection there are some interesting points.
Wild Safari Wild Life is not bringing anything new to the market but gazelle and boar are new to the Safari collection.
I only think that a female Thomson's gazelle doesn't look a good idea to me, it looks a complement to Mojö range. So many gazelles, why not a different species as CollectA did?
New jaguars look interesting and I belong to those that agree with the reintroduction of good figures like it is the aardvark. I even suggested it privatelly to them although I have it, thoug, like Scott, I like to see other collectors having the chance of getting it.
I don't have an opinion about the koala but I am deeply surprised with the wild boar. I never thought Safari would ever introduce that species despite its wide distribution... looks good.

For North America that's an interesting point that for the first time in that collection we have a 3rd generation of an animal, the moose bull. study 2nd calf and a first cow. If the bull fits the standards of any of the North American subspecies, I'll consider getting it.
Grizzlies look promising, Safari has all the credit with bears so another to study. scratch
Was it needed a figure called frog in this collection? Rolling Eyes

Wings of the World was the series that first excited me about Safari, so it is a disappointment not seeing a single new release. It also happened in 2011 but in that year, they introduced a great roadrunner in their North American collection.

Wildlife Wonders will receive my worst comment. It is not acceptable for a reputated brand like Safari, to introduce in a Deluxe collection, a puma that uses the same mold of a jaguar. They are completely different creatures, they don't even belong to the same genus, with a new coyot in the line it wasn't needed. It sounds like false play to me... sorry! Crying or Very sad pale

Sea Life is receiving a nurse shark and a tiger shark, both look great releases and ideas.

Incredible Creatures look incredible to me, I still don't collect these figures though I getting really tempted of collecting some of them, mainly those in real size scale. This year there's a lifesized shrimp and other fish also look excelent to me. bounce

Safari Farm is less interesting than before, when we have black bulls, rams and goats, we have generic creatures without caring with breed identification.

No horses! Shocked Fortunately Martin is telling us that Safari is working in a new horses collection and that's a good news. Not very consensual the Winners Circle. Also, recent releases were just repaints.

Hidden Kingdom Insects is probably another ending collection, after 7 years without new figures, they're introducing the adult stages of Life Cycle series. I think it makes sense to give the chance to Insect collectors of getting them individually.

Prehistoric collections are very interesting this year, some look somewhat toyish but those are interesting species. I enjoy the archaeopteryx and the Carnegie velociraptor, very cool. :8

Not exactly a spectacular year but also not bad. cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:00 pm

I'm glad safari is redoing their horse line. It's been suffering from imagination lately (mainly last year) and could use a revamp. Especially since their models are quite good, though as Jonas said they did tend to have a little bit of a Carousel type quality to them (curly manes and prancing, though I can't really complain), I can't wait to see what they will do with their opportunity for the horses.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Thank you Robert for opening the 2015 model list cheers

My two cents?

At last Safari Ltd is making a very very rare wild cats, the Coujaguar Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Coyote seems fine, so why not a WW?

The grizzly should be nice if the painting is true to the pic.

The frog is pleasantly green, my princess will love to kiss him Wink

The jaguar is the most interesting news for me, the pose is great, very feline but powerful and I hope the painting will not destroy it. bounce

About the Aardvark, I'm on the disappointed side. I read your posts and I understand the point but I don"t like this kind of practice. My problem is not to keep the older model rare and expensive, I don't care. Nevertheless I think a new aardvark with a different sculpting would be a better choice for the collectors. It is teh same than the two MBSchleichpapo walrus and manatee, it is money saving for companies but it is so boring for me...

Thomson's gazelle, koala and wild boar are not very original species but I like the walking pose of the first and the sculpting of the last.

I am curious to know the size of the mooses (not the family... I know they are three Laughing ). Since the white tailed deers were "big", will the mooses have a different scale ?

The Prehistoric life lie will add four nice models and I have a special taste for the sauropelta drunken

The nurse shark is the other very good news for me, it will be the first on my shelves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:25 pm

I really have never collected any large figures, as I've been trapped in a "small animals only" bubble for the last decade. Rolling Eyes BUT I must say, I like the 2015 dragons, and I'm already working on collecting them. The chrome dragon is just a repaint of the swamp dragon, but I'll be honest, I love repaints (at least in the fish world I did). I don't really care about anything other than the dragons and toobs. I'll just be picking up the 4 dragons and zodiac toob, which is perfect because those large figures are expensive. Looks like I've got plenty of space to collect my dragons without worrying about all those Toobs!

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:39 pm

As soon as the Carnegie Velociraptor releases,I'm going to getbit.It's lovely.I plan on getting it for Christmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:55 pm

I don't need horses from safari, the golden Areion and the Fire horse are great, but normal horses not.

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
I don't need horses from safari, the golden Areion and the Fire horse are great, but normal horses not.

I agree. I like the fiery horse despite the fact I don't see myself as a horse collector.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:19 am

I forgot to comment about TOOBS. Sleep
What I like best from 2015 Toobs are your jokes... Laura, Natan, etc. ! Laughing Laughing Laughing drunken cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:09 am

Roger wrote:
I forgot to comment about TOOBS. Sleep
What I like best from 2015 Toobs are your jokes... Laura, Natan, etc. ! Laughing Laughing Laughing drunken cheers

cheers cheers cheers

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:44 am

your turn.

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:56 am

Wow the new Coyote and Mountain Lion are really nice, I kind of want both of them but i'll get the coyote for sure. So are these the large size figures since it says scale 1:9?

QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Wilorvise wrote:

your turn.

LOL Life hack!!!! xD

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:09 am

lol! lol! lol!
You're genial Laura! cheers

shadoweon wrote:
Wow the new Coyote and Mountain Lion are really nice, I kind of want both of them but i'll get the coyote for sure.  So are these the large size figures since it says scale 1:9?

Yes, they're quite larger than Wild Safari ones. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2015 catalog pics   Safari 2015 catalog pics - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari 2015 catalog pics
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next