Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friesian Stallion from Papo????

Go down 
+3
JonasV
SUSANNE
Jetty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

Friesian Stallion from Papo???? Empty
PostSubject: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can anybody tell me if this is a friesian stallion from Papo [2004-2006]
I can not find it..
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:05 am

Yes it is Very Happy

You can find him on Toyanimal.info .
The site has a search function . There is a button to the site ( ( Toy Animal Wiki ) in the top left side  of this forum . Wink

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:20 pm

I just saw this on Chinese online shop. Pure Papo quality, very charming guy :) And as much as I know you wanna have all the Friesians, Jetty so lets go for hunting Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:23 pm

THANK YOU!!!!! i have placed a bid.... now I wait...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 3:25 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Yes it is Very Happy

The site has a search function . There is a button to the site ( ( Toy Animal Wiki ) in the top left side  of this forum . Wink

Thank you for this link.... its a great help! i can see there are still a few i don't have....so I still can go hunting.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Jetty wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Yes it is Very Happy

Thank you for this link.... its a great help! i can see there are still a few i don't have....so I still can go hunting.... Very Happy

cheers cheers bounce cheers

Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Look what the postman just delivers.... It's the papo Friesian  with the Andalusier Stallion, I saw this stallion on Marktplaats .nl [ second hand online store here in Holland]  I went for the Friesian but saw the Andalusier and thought.... well two is better then one, so he came along... Laughing
I don't like the ears of the Friesian.... it looks like he is a donkey Sad
But if you collect Friesians you collect them all....
He is in great condition, the Andalusier needs a good bath... maybe a paintjob scratch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am happy with them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Congratulations! cheers

I know how you feel about the "collect them all" idea. At first I thought, "I'm going to collect every signle fjord out there!" But I realized that if I don't like the figure, and it won't make me smile when I look at it, why should I buy it? So now I only buy fjords that I truly love. I love you

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I realized that if I don't like the figure, and it won't make me smile when I look at it, why should I buy it? So now I only buy fjords that I truly love. I love you

I realized exactly the same thing just some days ago! I still can see some uglies on my shelves but now I'm collecting only the horses I like!

Congrats Jetty! I agree. His ears maybe could be better...
Rolling Eyes Like the Andalusian a lot though! Beautiful cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations!  cheers

I know how you feel about the "collect them all" idea. At first I thought, "I'm going to collect every signle fjord out there!" But I realized that if I don't like the figure, and it won't make me smile when I look at it, why should I buy it? So now I only buy fjords that I truly love. I love you

well , he makes me smile because he looks silly.... Laughing I like the fact that it's a heavy type Friesian, no sporttype but one from the old day's when they were used for farming.... it's the kind that grows on you, the more I look at it the more i like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:37 pm

jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I realized that if I don't like the figure, and it won't make me smile when I look at it, why should I buy it? So now I only buy fjords that I truly love. I love you

I realized exactly the same thing just some days ago! I still can see some uglies on my shelves but now I'm collecting only the horses I like!

Congrats Jetty! I agree. His ears maybe could be better...
Rolling Eyes Like the Andalusian a lot though! Beautiful cheers

Thanks Jonas.... I just want them all... Laughing
The Andalusian was indeed a nice suprise!

Last edited by Jetty on Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Congrats Jetty!! Very Happy Very Happy

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 3:58 pm

NightLioness wrote:

Dank je Karin! Very Happy
My herd is growing...... still need a few do Laughing
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:30 pm

I think the Friesian is cute, even with his donkey ears Laughing

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Old horse models from Papo have a lot of charm. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:29 pm

sadie3112 wrote:
I think the Friesian is cute, even with his donkey ears Laughing
I think so to, the more i look at him the more I like him..... it was a first reaction that I did'nt like the ears. I find it adorable know... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:32 pm

persefone wrote:
Old horse models from Papo have a lot of charm. Congrats!

Thank you , I never collected Papo, but now I do, and some of them have real karakter.....
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Jetty wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Dank je Karin! Very Happy
My herd is growing...... still need a few do Laughing

Group photo when you have all, including the ones on your WL ^^

PostSubject: Re: Friesian Stallion from Papo????   Friesian Stallion from Papo???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Friesian Stallion from Papo????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo-
Jump to: