Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  

The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo   The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:07 pm

Amazing figures- I love Eikoh, and I love the dogs that I was very lucky to find for Christmas! sunny
Yours are fantastic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo   The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:15 pm

@Numaan wrote:
Great pics, thanks for sharing.  Guys, can people share any websites (international or European) which sell the entire range of Eikohs?  Any ideas?  somewhere where one can pick and choose which models they want and order a few in one go?

I´m searching such a website, too. There are asian websites for sure, but I always have a translation problem.
So, I bought my Eikohs with the help of Brett! That worked very fine.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo   The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:16 pm

I'd also be interested :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo   The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm

@Numaan wrote:
Great pics, thanks for sharing.  Guys, can people share any websites (international or European) which sell the entire range of Eikohs?  Any ideas?  somewhere where one can pick and choose which models they want and order a few in one go?

The only could be are Aliexpress or Taobao

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo   The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm

@Numaan wrote:

The only could be are Aliexpress or Taobao

widukind

Many thanks friends

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo   The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eikoh Miniaturplanet animals in my zoo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Eikoh-
Jump to: