Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us yours: Fjord horses

Go down 
+37
Silver Unicornis
Damon
Jetty
Tarunyada
AlienMantis
Dum_my
Ma650
Bonobo
QuollMate
JonasV
ulinuk
LeeAnn
Tove
Carola
Spotpony
koniminiatures
TheSpottedCat
widukind
DebbSpell
75senta75
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
sortepletter
Elros Alvar
scot(t)
Roger
Cyhyraeth
Kristie
Hanne-
Rio
Sumo
ken yeo
SyLoBe
HKHollinstone
noeska
spikesilkenwolf
remowshake
SUSANNE
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:40 am

I fell in love with the CollectA fjord. Normally I only collect Schleich's horses, but I think I'll make one exception this time.. I love you

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:19 am

Tarunyada wrote:
I fell in love with the CollectA fjord. Normally I only collect Schleich's horses, but I think I'll make one exception this time.. I love you

Exceptions are good Wink

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:40 am

I just orderd the Collecta fjords yesterday ... all four of them ... can't wait to receive them! bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:41 pm

I surely understand you can't wait !!!!
What a fantastic flock to be waiting for  cheers 
I look forwards to pictures when they arrive  bounce Wink 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:44 pm

I have a Breyer Bouncer WIP CM that is being turned into a fjord - perfect for me, my favorite mold and my favorite breed! Very Happy However, he has a long way to go until he gets new clothes. Wink

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:12 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I surely understand you can't wait !!!!
What a fantastic flock to be waiting for  cheers 
I look forwards to pictures when they arrive  bounce Wink 

Will do! When the kids are going back to school, i will take pictures of all of my animals!
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I have a Breyer Bouncer WIP CM that is being turned into a fjord - perfect for me, my favorite mold and my favorite breed! Very Happy However, he has a long way to go until he gets new clothes. Wink

Are you going to make photo's of this transformation and show us?
I would realy like to see how you are doing this!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:21 pm

I wanna see LeeAnn's fjord and Jetty's horses too! Very Happy cheers Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Jetty wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Are you going to make photo's of this transformation and show us?
I would realy like to see how you are doing this!

Yes! I just got the clay in the mail today so hopefully soon I will be able to work on him. Very Happy

jonesee wrote:

Well, Mr. Bouncer-Fjord isn't very pretty right now, but I will show him when I get the chance. Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

jonesee wrote:

Well, Mr. Bouncer-Fjord isn't very pretty right now, but I will show him when I get the chance. Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Okay, that's awesome Very Happy cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Here you are: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Looks so good do far! Wow Surprised You're happy with it? Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:37 am

The very first horse that I got to ride at ponyclub was a fjord. And on my very first ride she refused to go forward and ran off with me!pale Embarassed  Those are some beautiful models from schleich. I bet that they cooperate for you lol! 
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jetty wrote:
I just orderd the Collecta fjords yesterday ... all four of them ... can't wait to receive them! bounce bounce bounce 

They have arrived..... cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Congratulations for your new Fjord horses. If these are your first CollectA you'll feel that material and painting are different from usual. But they are excelent sculpts! Very Happy

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations for your new Fjord horses. If these are your first CollectA you'll feel that material and painting are different from usual. But they are excelent sculpts! Very Happy
They feel different at first, but they look amazing... a little big bigger then the schleich, my daughter  wants one too now... Wink
there are going to be more CollectA's in my collection... cheers 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:05 pm

Jetty wrote:
Roger wrote:
They feel different at first, but they look amazing... a little big bigger then the schleich, my daughter  wants one too now... Wink
there are going to be more CollectA's  in my collection... cheers 

Great, with daughter's approval, it will be easier. If you don't mind the larger size, I heavily recomend the black Shire mar! Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] flower

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:25 pm

GLORIOUS  cheers Applause cheers drunken 

It is a joy to see them all together !!! And the wonderful friesian in the background too Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Congrats Jetty on your Fjords and Fjreisian too, they seem to be fjriendly fjun fjigures! cheers Wink

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Thank you all !!!....  only problem now is the space.... scratch
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Jetty wrote:
Thank you all !!!....  only problem now is the space.... scratch

Here's my tip, if you have this kind of shelves just put some platforms and then some tiers to make more space. This is older photo of my shelves Very Happy I've recycled glass jars and glass slabs Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Thanks Jonas, that is a great tip, I will try that out [ instead of real glass i can use plexi-glass I have that lying around somewhere.... scratch ]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Great! You're welcome cheers Recycling is always good! flower flower cheers Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:58 pm

YEAH!!!! find a MOJO fjord on ebay...... cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:34 pm

It's an older topic, but since it's on top now.

2014 Schleich family

2014 CollectA

Two Schleich Fjords

And my custom Gra Fjord

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us yours: Fjord horses   Show us yours: Fjord horses - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us yours: Fjord horses
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next