Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Mojo Fun figure question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

New Mojo Fun figure question Empty
PostSubject: New Mojo Fun figure question   New Mojo Fun figure question EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014, 20:12

I don't have a facebook but I do look at the companies' pages once in a while. Mojo Fun just posted a pic of their last years figures at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. I don't have their zebra foal, so can anyone tell me if the zebra foal they have in the pic is their current one or if its a possible 2015 model to go with their new zebra? I can't quite tell if its the current model or if its different enough for a new figure...Thanks for any help in advance. Very Happy

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New Mojo Fun figure question   New Mojo Fun figure question EmptyTue 14 Oct 2014, 20:35

That's the 2011 one I think Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New Mojo Fun figure question   New Mojo Fun figure question EmptyWed 15 Oct 2014, 02:59

Thank you so much LeeAnn. I was thinking it was their current foal, but since I don't have it myself I wasn't sure and its at an odd angle. They should make a new one for their new zebra, but who knows. Thanks again. Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New Mojo Fun figure question   New Mojo Fun figure question EmptyWed 15 Oct 2014, 14:25

Not a problem! Glad I could help Very Happy

I agree it's an odd angle, I figured it must be the 2011 one versus the current one comparing the size and shape of the head and the way that back leg juts out like that. scratch I'm probably making no sense. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: New Mojo Fun figure question   New Mojo Fun figure question EmptyWed 15 Oct 2014, 17:32

No, I know exactly what you mean. Wink Laughing They should replace it, since I don't think the current model will match his new parent too well.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mojo Fun figure question   New Mojo Fun figure question Empty

Back to top Go down

New Mojo Fun figure question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: