Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?

Go down 
+6
Takama
Kikimalou
Geospiza fortis
Melekh
SUSANNE
NandO
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? Empty
PostSubject: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:03 am

here they are :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Thankyou for the link Very Happy I am not too sure if it is a copy, - to me it just looks like a T-rex Laughing

Melekh

Melekh

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:21 pm

For me, it looks like a cheap copy. Evil or Very Mad

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:49 pm

That is a very poor copy. There has actually been tons of discussion about this on the DTF in the last few weeks. Does anyone else notice the similarity of the website to eBay?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Nothing scandalous to me. However, I'd loved to see it. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 6:04 am

This site is full of copies and also some orignal models Suspect And yes, it is a ebay copy Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:21 am

EVER since Jurassic World Came out, Bootlegs of Safari, Schelich, Papo and CollectA Figures have been popping up on amazon and Ebay. And there Cluttering The Ebay adds on a certain other Website i frequent.

I am shocked on how much this problem has arisen, its almost like an epidemic to the Toy animal Market

Back to top Go down
Ravenheartx

Country/State : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:46 pm

That one is definitely a cheap copy of Papo Running T-Rex. Could be another counterfeit toy product from China.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:56 pm

Ravenheartx wrote:
That one is definitely a cheap copy of Papo Running T-Rex. Could be another counterfeit toy product from China.

The lion from the same brand (Holy stone) is surely not a Papo copy. Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 10:34 pm

Yes they are poor quality copies, but some of the prices in AliExpress are almost as the prices of the originals. So I prefer to pay 3-4 $ more and get the real dial!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:28 pm

radi7024 wrote:
Yes they are poor quality copies, but some of the prices in AliExpress are almost as the prices of the originals. So I prefer to pay 3-4 $ more and get the real dial!

Certainly Very Happy

The-Toy-Chest

The-Toy-Chest

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 10:24 pm

I saw copies of a couple of the knock-off Papo dinosaur models in person at a museum gift shop. They were certainly very similar in mold but the paint jobs were not as good as genuine Papo models nor was the craftsmanship. They had ugly big seams through their middles were the two plastic parts of them had been joined together.

Needless to say, I was disgusted. I wonder how aware Papo is of this, if at all...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://the-toy-chest.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?   PAPO Dinosaurs copied ? Empty

Back to top Go down

PAPO Dinosaurs copied ?
Page 1 of 1