Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs

Go down 
+2
Ana
Melekh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Melekh

Melekh

Country/State : Germany

Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs Empty
PostSubject: Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs   Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:29 pm

This Tyrannosaurus is really a King.

Very big and massiv.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And the Spinosaurus thought, he would be big  Very Happy

Very interesting, the comparison of the heads and arms. Arms are more realistic on the Rebor.

Welcome to the family cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs   Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Congratulations! Really great T-rex! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs   Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Without considering any kind of scientific accuracy, I find both Papo and REBOR Rexes magnificent designs. They make some of current T-rexes from other major brands look almost silly. It is very interesting to see REBOR dinosaur among Papo figures, Papo has the most interestingly designed "dino" collection and REBOR has a kind of premium design. We cannot talk about collection in REBOR yet once not many new releases are known but their collection will expand and I believe it will happen once I think this T-rex is being very well received and despite its price, we can find it already in the hands of many collectors. The controversial Y-rex helped turning the brand better known and the company will surely succeed! Very Happy Thanks for posting. Very Happy

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs   Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:14 am

Very nice pictures! Thank you so much!
Looking at your Rebor vs Papo T-Rex, I would like to think that Rebor wins this game!
While both of their heads are very pleasing to the eye to me, and I have no preference when it comes to skin coulor, I do think the body on the Rebor model is far more superior than Papo's model.

Finally.
Some company convinced me that my Papo T-Rex is what it is, namely: OUTDATED!

Only thing left to do now is to sell a kidney to acquire this beauty..... Suspect

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs   Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Nice figurines,  congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs   Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:46 am

An older thread but a good one!  Nice comparisons and collection Melkh! Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs   Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebor T-Rex vs. Papo Dinosaurs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: Comparison topics-
Jump to: