Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Swap THANK YOU Thread

Go down 
+19
christinavanderschouw
Roger
JonasV
SyLoBe
sadie3112
Fisva
Damon
sortepletter
Deseo
Kikimalou
SpiralStrix
Tiermann
QuollMate
SUSANNE
A.R.Garcia
Ana
A-J
scot(t)
ulinuk
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Congratulations everyone!!!

I've received a parcel from the USA today, but my post lady did not take it with her and I will have to go to post to get it.
I will show the pictures tomorrow morning Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:18 pm

Beautiful birds cheers Congratulations! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Regy

Regy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:38 am

I Got mine Very Happy Anne-Joke sent me the "CrocDog" and it's Donkey Friend :)
I Love them Both Thank you!, I Have always wanted a pet donkey so he was a happy little extra
A White Spotty dog with a Croc suit on what's not to love about that.
Can I ask what Brand they both are.

So thank you again, They Are Awesome
I Also love the drawings on the letter you sent :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:50 am

Applause Applause Applause Applause cheers cheers cheers sunny sunny sunny santa santa santa santa

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:20 am

Ooh I love that donkey!! I love you What brand was he? And the dog is so creative and unique!

Regy

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:38 am

Not sure on his brand maybe Anne-Joke can tell us :)

Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:10 am

They have travelled a long way, far from overseas, from the USA to Poland! They have finally arrived, safe and sound. The tiny deer family, and two beautiful bookmarks from Andy!
I love them all! They have received a special place among other deers, so they can now befriend with each other :)

I must say a BIG THANK YOU for such a wonderful family, Andy!

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:18 am

Kayla, Regy, Agata: beautiful animals you received, amazing!

That little donkey is so cute and crocodile dog is funny Very Happy cheers

Kayla, your wo birds, wow, the monk parakeet is especially exotic and the colours of it are absolutely awesome Very Happy Very Happy

and Agata the Fallow deer family, it is something incredible! I LOVE it. Andy made very beautiful work on them Very Happy sunny And the bookmarks are very neat too!

I'm glad also the Fjord arrived safely and you are enjoying it LeeAnn and also the drawing Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:59 am

cheers I'm happy that the donkey and doggie arrived safely at your place, Regy! And I'm happy you like then sunny About the brand, the Dalmation was the NewRay black Labrador, the donky was unmarked (or marked "China I'm not sure scratch) So I'm afraid I can't tell you more about it's brand...

And congratulations to all other receives! Such wonderful customs you have received cheers

I was wondering, How many swaps are still incomplete? I mean how many people are still waiting for something to arrive and how many people's customs still need to arrive at their new owner scratch

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Regy

Regy

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Thanks so much again, I love them.
My partner Likes them too, said the Croc dog was very creative :)

I'm still waiting for My customs to Arrive, pretty sure I haven't seen them in their new home yet

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Congrats Fisva and Regy! Very Happy

Those deers, they are beautiful! Haha, crog-dog! XD Again congrats Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:53 pm

They're wonderful! Lovely donkey cheers I love you
Andy your work is so awesome What a Face

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Those deer are gorgeous! Their fur looks so real!

A-J wrote:

I was wondering, How many swaps are still incomplete? I mean how many people are still waiting for something to arrive and how many people's customs still need to arrive at their new owner scratch

Just six more need to arrive or post photos. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:59 am

They are sooo beautiful drunken
Back to top Go down
christinavanderschouw

christinavanderschouw

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Owww... They're all wonderful! Congrats everyone!
Why do I always have to wait so long! Razz I grow more impatiant every day! bounce

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:02 am

I see the party continues with wonderful figures. From these birds, crocdogs, donkeys and fallow deers... all have their own charm and are exclusive pieces. Very Happy Maybe it is not fair to have a preference but I have a special taste for these fallow deers made by Andy. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 4:59 am

This topic is full of beauties, beautiful pics of beautiful models made by people with beautiful hearts Applause

It is STS spirit and I wish STS spirit a long long life. I would be happy to participate to the next Swap... I want to be beautiful too Laughing
Back to top Go down
Deseo

Deseo

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:52 am

A small packet arrived from Australia few days ago. I had no time to open it then but finally now I had some time to sit down and enjoy opening the package. There they are! Two very lovely little pups. They are adorable, I like them very much! I love you I love you I love you

There was also two cute Breyer foals travelling with the pups.

Thank you so much Regy! cheers cheers cheers

Regy

Regy

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:32 am

So glad they arrived :)

Sorry they are not the best repaints lol, but I hope you like them :)

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:09 am

Ohh, so cute puppies! And the foals are lovely too! I think it's fantastic repaint work on these puppies Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:03 pm

They're adorable! cheers cheers

Damon

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Hey guys and girls ...

I was wondering if this horse is from someone here .... I got this today, it's from Germany..
I got angry at my boyfriend for telling he didn't order anything, but he really didn't...
I wonder where it comes from, I already received a secret swap horse ..

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Laughing That would be Simone... Wink

Damon

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:06 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Laughing That would be Simone... Wink
But that means I got 2 secret swap items ...

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Damon, I love her color! Shocked Who is she from?

Nice dogs Emilia drunken

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Swap THANK YOU Thread   First Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Swap THANK YOU Thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next