Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands

Go down 
+13
Juan Andrés
donny ong
Ana
Brunno
scot(t)
CWGross
Taos
SUSANNE
QuollMate
smilodoncalifornicus
landrover
Florian
JonasV
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Added Rebor Utahraptor

Back to top Go down
Brunno

Brunno

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:07 am

Nice topic! Love dinosaurs!
Well, about Battat is a impressive collection, I'd like to have all the dinosaurs, they look like vintage and I allways remember the great serie of prehistoric animals made for The Natural History Museum - London. Collecta is a big commercial company, and some models for me aren't done very well, but I like one of them and have a lot of them in my wishlist like pliosaurus, acrocanthosaurus, the rex, Temnodontosaurus, and the spinosaurus (I like the model, but the colors are a little bit disapointing). Unfortunatly we don't have nothing from Bullyland, which is a brand that I like so much... Mojo is improving a lot this year!!! Papo is always awesome, and some people in other forums have compared the apatosaurus with another brand called Sideshow, but I don't mind, it's simple terrific! Safari this year is bad, for me, sorry! But I like in general. Schleich is beautiful with all the colours, and Rebor is fantastic! Thank you for the oportunity
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 8:22 pm

Added CollectAs Standard Sized Spinosaurus Pair

Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:46 am

Takama wrote:
Added CollectAs Standard Sized Spinosaurus Pair

Incredible! Bravo! Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 am

the swimming one is really amazing (the others too of course Wink ) . Looking at the pics I asked myself, this swimming animal need palmed hands, those poor little fingers are not sufficient!
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:30 am

I heard that there was going to be a Clear base of some kind to be made with the Swimming Spinosaurus

I hope im doing a good job of keeping this thread updated. There are Jurassic Park Toys coming out later in the year as well. Should i include those?

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:40 am

Kikimalou wrote:
the swimming one is really amazing (the others too of course Wink ) . Looking at the pics I asked myself, this swimming animal need palmed hands, those poor little fingers are not sufficient!

Yes, the swimming one is even more awesome than walking one. And I agree about the palmed hands too, it would fit to the concept very well Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Takama wrote:
I heard that there was going to be a Clear base of some kind to be made with the Swimming Spinosaurus

I hope im doing a good job of keeping this thread updated.    There are Jurassic Park Toys coming out later in the year as well. Should i include those?

Takama, you're doing an excellent and useful work! Very Happy All releases should be included as long as they represent minimally a realistic looking animal. I have no idea how will look like these new JP, but if they fit the same concept as other brands represented, of course they shall be included. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Roger wrote:
Takama wrote:

I hope im doing a good job of keeping this thread updated.    There are Jurassic Park Toys coming out later in the year as well. Should i include those?

Takama, you're doing an excellent and useful work! Very Happy All releases should be included as long as they represent minimally a realistic looking animal. I have no idea how will look like these new JP, but if they fit the same concept as other brands represented, of course they shall be included. Very Happy

cheers
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:51 am

Takama wrote:

Great! cheers

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:39 am

Roger wrote:
Takama wrote:

Well i don't think these would count as Realistic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:58 am

Takama wrote:
Roger wrote:
Takama wrote:

Well i don't think these would count as Realistic

Laughing Don't take the realistic thing so seriously or we will need to remove some of those already posted here! Wink
Chap Mei is the border, so I think Hasbro as a brand of action figures, can also be listed here. Actually, I don't see a huge difference in realism between some of them and Schleich or Mojo spinosaurus. Wink
Maybe a catalogue page or a single picture showing them all is enough. Obviously, only if you have time to do it! Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:10 am

I plan on waiting until better pics of these toys are released.

Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Here you can see the Battat Terra Nasutoceratops sculpey:
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:30 am

Added some of the New Toys for the upcoming movie, Jurassic World.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:58 am

Takama wrote:
Added some of the New Toys for the upcoming movie, Jurassic World.

Thanks! Very Happy So we have a Charlie and all! Shocked

Takama

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:08 pm

OH I almost forgot the Rebor Ceratosaurus.

Added to the list

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:04 am

added the new Battat Museum line re-releases

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:41 am

any idea of the release date for the Battat reissues?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:46 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked The Battat diplodocus cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:22 pm

Two new Kinto Favorite animals: A Dimetrodon and an Archelon cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:00 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Two new Kinto Favorite animals: A Dimetrodon and an Archelon cheers

Thanks Christophe! Dimetrodon looks really great and archelon is specially interesting. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:58 am

I like very much Kinto Favorite style, the models aren't sensational, they are very accurate and elegant, very elegant Applause

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:58 pm

Added Favorite Archelon Vinyl model and Battat Nasatuceratops

Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:27 am

I'll have to agree with Christophe,the Favorite Co. Dimetrodon and Archelon are the way models should be done,as accurate as possible without the "artistic license" that ends up making them more monster-like than they should be. Very Happy

And thanks for posting the picture of the Battat Nasutoceratops,Takama! It's as I expected it to be,very impressive. Smile

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands   2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2015 Prehistoric Animals from all brands
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next