Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Horses by Creations By Mit

Go down 
+20
boba_jagoda
HKHollinstone
Robert
kudu11
koniminiatures
Saarlooswolfhound
Sassyscribbler
LeeAnn
Ana
sadie3112
christinavanderschouw
Kikimalou
Roger
Shanti
Wilorvise
widukind
SUSANNE
A-J
Fisva
ulinuk
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Nov 2014, 03:07

Fantastic again! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Nov 2014, 03:49

Beautiful donkey too Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Nov 2014, 12:48

I absolutely love spotted longears! I attended a live show this weekend where there were plenty of spotted mules, so adorable I love you

christinavanderschouw

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Nov 2014, 21:46

Wow, they're all so wonderful!!! I just can't stop looking to that shire! So beautifull! Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   
Back to top Go down
Sassyscribbler

Sassyscribbler

Country/State : United States/Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 04:14

Thanks so much everyone! You guys have really given me a warm welcome here! And *BIG* thank you to Roger (Rogerio)!!! I'll give it a try now!!!

Let's see if I can post a full pic of the CollectA Morgan in my avatar....hmmmm......  Wink

Back to top Go down
Sassyscribbler

Sassyscribbler

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 04:15

cheers SUCCESS!!!!!!

Check out my work on...

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 04:40

cheers You did it! cheers

Lovely Morgan too Very Happy

Do you mind sharing how you do dapples? Do you do the q-tip technique? That's okay if you don't want to share. Wink

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 04:52

I agree, beautiful dapples on the Morgan Very Happy cheers

Sassyscribbler

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 07:09

Thank you, LeeAnn & Abby!
LeeAnn, I used to use Q-tips, but now I use very tiny brushes and applicators. Wink

Check out my work on...

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 08:12

I am so glad you succeeded posting pictures! Very Happy With your excelent works, I suspect it will turn in an excelent contribution to the forum. Very Happy
I watched again your Shire, I use to judge the figures mainly based on their sculpts and I always found this figure very decent. With your repaint it rivals some composition Shire horses sculpts and puts the Safari figure very steps forward when compared with some other Shires from other known brands. I do really like it. Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 08:45

This guy is just gorgeous! Very Happy wonderful! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sassyscribbler

Sassyscribbler

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 11:52

Thank you! Yes, sometimes you really have to look hard to imagine the potential of a sculpture because the factory paint is rather plain, or not done well. The Safari Shire was originally black, and his face had pink that was too bright. Razz I usually try to buy the sloppiest ones to re paint, and leave the better ones in the store for people to buy who will likely leave them as-is.b:)

I'm afraid I think I only have one or 2 others that would be of interest here. The rest are Breyer horses or artist resins. Sad (we can't post those here, can we?)

Check out my work on...

Back to top Go down
Sassyscribbler

Sassyscribbler

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 11:53

I DO have several more CollectAs in my body box, though! I just need to find the time to work on them! :)

Check out my work on...

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 12:15

Sassyscribbler wrote:
Thank you! Yes, sometimes you really have to look hard to imagine the potential of a sculpture because the factory paint is rather plain, or not done well. The Safari Shire was originally black, and his face had pink that was too bright. Razz I usually try to buy the sloppiest ones to re paint, and leave the better ones in the store for people to buy who will likely leave them as-is.b:)

I'm afraid I think I only have one or 2 others that would be of interest here. The rest are Breyer horses or artist resins. Sad (we can't post those here, can we?)

Exactly, I think it should be exciting to repaint a figure that doesn't look good at all and reveal with a good painting the good sculpt hidden behind the poor manufacturing painting.
Why Breyer and artists resins cannot be shown here? We have a small group of Breyer fans but an interesting community of horse lovers always very interested in repaintings. Feel free to to show what you want on forum as long as it gives you joy. If anything is wrong I call the crocodile... or the macaque... or the Siamese cat... Fjord... Laughing

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Nov 2014, 19:06

Roger wrote:
Sassyscribbler wrote:

Exactly, I think it should be exciting to repaint a figure that doesn't look good at all and reveal with a good painting the good sculpt hidden behind the poor manufacturing painting.
Why Breyer and artists resins cannot be shown here? We have a small group of Breyer fans but an interesting community of horse lovers always very interested in repaintings. Feel free to to show what you want on forum as long as it gives you joy. If anything is wrong I call the crocodile... or the macaque... or the Siamese cat... Fjord... Laughing

Yes, please show your Breyers and especially artist resins!!!! Very Happy Many will be very happy to see that! Also, if you explore the site more you will see more of us repaint or customise also Breyers or paint the artist resins too Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 01:30

Laughing Fjord to your service Wink

I'm very interested in your ARs. I may have put a down payment on a new one recently. Wink I wish I could have more, if only resin wasn't so expensive!

Sassyscribbler

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 08:06

Yes, the are expensive, LeeAnn! I try to sell custom Breyers to fund my artist resins, but it seems I buy much more than I sell! Razz

OK Roger! Then I will share the story of a small Artist Resin (a little smaller than the Safari Shire).
This is an Animal Artistry (UK) Friesian Mare. It was one of the very first resins I bought back in 2003. It traveled with me over the years as I moved to 2 different states, waiting patiently for paint. Then.....she fell over on the shelf and broke her 2 front legs (they are made of very brittle resin material)....and waited some more. Sad FINALLY I repaired the legs in February & she could stand again! And she waited some more until I finished painting her in October. She went on to win a 1st place in workmanship at her very first show. I guess it was a good repair job! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 08:13

She's stunning! And congratulations on your live show win!

Hmm, any chance you show in Region 9 at all? Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 09:02

All the work was worth it, she's fabulous! Interesting pose and gorgeous paint job as you always have! What a Face Love her!

Back to top Go down
Sassyscribbler

Sassyscribbler

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 09:18

Thank you, LeeAnn & Jonas! I love you

LeeAnn, I showed at a few region 9 shows when I lived in NJ (I worked in product development for Breyer from 2006-2010) but mostly trekked back up to region 10 to show (where I was originally from & where I am now). I went to a show in PA back in maybe 2007 or maybe 2008......was it yours? Very Happy

Check out my work on...

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 09:30

Seeing how wonderful it is it doesn't surprise your good performance with it. Very Happy
Interesting also that it was originally a Friesian and you gave a new look to that horse. Very Happy
It is great that you keep sharing your works and it is also interesting to know that you're linked to Breyer. :)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 10:18

Sassyscribbler wrote:
Thank you, LeeAnn & Jonas!   I love you

LeeAnn, I showed at a few region 9 shows when I lived in NJ (I worked in product development  for Breyer from 2006-2010) but mostly trekked back up to region 10 to show (where I was originally from & where I am now). I went to a show in PA back in maybe 2007 or maybe 2008......was it yours? Very Happy

No, that wasn't mine but I'm holding another one in May of next year and I live and show in Region 9, so I was curious if we would ever cross paths. Very Happy

Working for Breyer is like a dream job! That must have been fun bounce

Sassyscribbler

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 15:17

I have no regrets, and learned a lot there, but I can assure you, it was not Disney World! It was 100% work. Very Happy

LeeAnn were you at NAN in Harrisburg in 2013? Perhaps our paths have already crossed? It was my very first time at the nationals and I have to say, that Saturday was one of the most memorable days of my life! :)

Roger, I have to admit, painting friesians is is not really my thing. Too much black! Very Happy Black can have beautiful undertones, though!

Check out my work on...

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 23:06

Lovely horse this Dafne! Beautiful paintwork on her Very Happy Thank you for sharing!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sassyscribbler

Sassyscribbler

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Nov 2014, 23:40

Thank you, Ana! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Horses by Creations By Mit   Custom Horses by Creations By Mit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Horses by Creations By Mit
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next