Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!

Go down 
+13
sadie3112
Ana
widukind
JonasV
SUSANNE
scot(t)
donny ong
LeeAnn
MARTINLATIN
LukaLeon085
costicuba
Roger
Taos
17 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:29 pm

At long, long last !!! Yesterday I got the beautyful Siam kitty cat cat cheers

I am delighted ! Thrilled ! Awed ! In love !  I love you  drunken
The model is a slighly old type of Siamese, the head and ears are not as extreme as the latest fashion, and she is not as long-bodied as the ones that are champions at shows, - in other words : GORGEOUS cat  Applause  Applause

The ears could have had a bit more dark on them, and the "socks" a bit higher, - but I LOVE it  cheers
What also makes me so impressed is that Papo's artist has succeeded to give an impression of the dense, silky, rather short fur. Even the cowlicks on the chest are there Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheers cheers cheers

PS, for those who do not know the modern type of Siamese, - here is a top-winning one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I surely like Papo's old type better Rolling Eyes Laughing

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Lovely model!!I too like the old style Siamese,so much better than the extreme Siamese of today!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:43 pm

I love extreme looking creatures when it is a consequence from their natural evolution. Human extremes I don't appreciate at all. I know you wanted so much and you waited almost a year to get this Siamese. I am so happy you've found it and it is great to know that you find it a great figure once you're very knowledgeable about cats. Thanks for great pictures! flower

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:17 pm

cheers  finally Very Happy
That`s a gorgeous cat !
I realy like it and I`m very happy for you Susanne, like Roger said, you wanted so much this model..and you were waiting so long :)
Great photos.
Papo made surprise for us...the color is diferent from the pictures...but why not.. :)
Look`s great.
And thank you PAPO, that you keep the legs of the walking animals, to look naturaly , and properly...
and not opposite - like most of the brands still doing it... scratch
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 11:40 pm

WOW superb cat, I hope in new cats for 2015 !

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:15 am

Nothing here in the US. Sad
Congrats
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:15 am

cheers This is a perfect model for you, of course you needed him Very Happy We need to see more photos of your kitties now Wink

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:59 am

Congrats Susanne! cheers
How big is it? Thanks.

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:09 am

Wonderful Susanne! Congratulations! I'm jealous. I can hardly wait to get that figure. The Papo Siamese Cat and the CollectA Fallow Deer are the only two remaining from this year's releases that I'm super excited about, but haven't acquired.

Thank you for the photos!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:53 am

Thankyou, dear friends cheers

Yes, it was a long time to wait for this beauty, - the last 2014-model isn't it ? Very Happy
But worth waiting for cat

costicuba wrote:
Papo made surprise for us...the color is diferent from the pictures...but why not.. :)

You are right ! The colour of the model in the catalogue is more realistic silent
Perhaps I should get some more models and try to repaint, - if only I was not 99% sure I will just ruin it Laughing

donny ong wrote:
How big is it? Thanks.

She is just over 4 cm at the shoulder. There is a blue LEGO block in the first picture for size comparison Wink

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:16 am

Ooh this one is a real beauty! I love you

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:27 pm

A very nice cat:) Congratulations Susanne!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Very nice cat! Congratulations Susanne!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Congratulations Susanne cheers sunny

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:42 pm

She looks beautiful.
The markings could've been a bit more prominent, but yeah...she's still pretty.

I must be a cowlick virgin, because today is the first time for me ever reading that word.
It makes sense though.
Everyday you learn something new. sunny

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 3:01 am

SUSANNE wrote:

donny ong wrote:
How big is it? Thanks.

She is just over 4 cm at the shoulder. There is a blue LEGO block in the first picture for size comparison Wink

Thanks Susanne!

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:14 am

The Coloration on this one reminds me of a Stray Siamese Cat that wonders around our property. My neighbor Feeds it as if it were her pet, but occasionally it causes problems for us. (Like the time my Moms Boyfriend left the window open on his car and the cat left a nasty surprise on the seat)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:50 am

Takama wrote:
The Coloration on this one reminds me of a Stray Siamese Cat that wonders around our property. My neighbor Feeds it as if it were her pet, but occasionally it causes problems for us.  (Like the time my Moms Boyfriend left the window open on his car and the cat left a nasty surprise on the seat)

Yough tongue
Why on earth would a cat do that ? scratch

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:53 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Takama wrote:
The Coloration on this one reminds me of a Stray Siamese Cat that wonders around our property. My neighbor Feeds it as if it were her pet, but occasionally it causes problems for us.  (Like the time my Moms Boyfriend left the window open on his car and the cat left a nasty surprise on the seat)

Yough tongue
Why on earth would a cat do that ? scratch

Stray cats see the world as there bathroom I guess Laughing
Back to top Go down
SpiralStrix

SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:15 pm

Oh I really like this Siamese cat!

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
Ladytilly

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 5:08 pm

She's lovely, real personality!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!   Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Siamese cat ! Yesss !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo :: Papo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: