Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model

Go down 
+4
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
JonasV
75senta75
8 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model Empty
PostSubject: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:50 pm

The Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich belongs to the oldest models and was made from 1984 - 2001.

One model but different variations:

arrow The white unpainted goat of softer plastic was made from 1984 - 1992.
arrow Dark brown goat was made  from 1993 - 2001.

Apart from these fact I have an other brown variation in my collection.

I have looked in the archive of STS for a similar model of the brown goat.
Some time ago our member tapsi92237 has shown pictures of these brown goats.
They are newer and has own article number 82717.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are the topics from tapsi92237
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

arrow My brown variation seems to be older: "Made in W. Germany"

arrow The color is an original, not a  repaint.

I would be interested in:

study Does some of our STS members knows more about these variation ?
study Are there some more variations perhaps in other collections ?

flower Now here are the pictures of my Nanny goat group. Brown goat is in the middle.

Here together with the dark brown goat made  from 1993 - 2001.

Here you can see the unknown variation alone.

Last edited by 75senta75 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Ohhh you have the rare goat family! cheers cheers bounce

If I remember correctly, weren't they made as SEs for H&H? bounce

Unfortunately I can't help with the other one, I've never seen it before! Shocked

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:59 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Ohhh you have the rare goat family!

LeeAnn, thanks - but as I have wrote, the photo of the brown goats was made by our STS member tapsi92237.
Only these older goat is from my collections, I have posted the photos from tapsi92237 for showing the different of both models.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Great goat collection! I love the photo of them all cheers Such a wonderful figure.

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:09 pm

75senta75 wrote:
LeeAnn wrote:
Ohhh you have the rare goat family!

LeeAnn, thanks - but as I have wrote, the photo of the brown goats was made by our STS member tapsi92237.
Only these older goat is from my collections, I have posted the photos from tapsi92237 for showing the different of both models.

Ahh, I'm sorry I misunderstood Embarassed

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:11 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Ahh, I'm sorry I misunderstood

He, no problem! sunny  Perhaps my explanation is not the best possible way.Embarassed study

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Very Happy No it's not you, I read through it too fast Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:48 pm

Beautiful goats, I had no idea there were so many different ones!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 4:13 pm

WOW !!! WOW !!! WOW !!! affraid bounce Applause cheers

What a fabulous flock of this beautyful, lovely model alien cherry flower afro

CONGRATULATIONS ! I think that your new Nanny is extremely rare !!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thankyou for this great topic, - and for all the lovely photos, - including the one made by tapsi92237 cheers

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Fantastic variant, Yvette... Applause I've never seen this before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:35 am

Yvett, I hope you can find what it is. Unfortunately I am not a Schleich expert and some goats don't get my atention. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Congratulations Yvette :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model   Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model Empty

Back to top Go down

Nanny goat 13102 by Schleich - Different variations with unknow brown model
Page 1 of 1