Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)

Go down 
+40
Mgarat
lucky luke
Attis
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Noémi
ikeashark
widukind
costicuba
E Jay
koniminiatures
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
Dark Pegasus
A-J
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
bjarki12
Roger
arafan
A.R.Garcia
SUSANNE
NightLioness
Shanti
Dum_my
Bonobo
Wilorvise
Florian
Ana
dragonmau
Gregory1007
Melekh
baltimore zoo
PeGe
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
sadie3112
MiniZoo
HKHollinstone
Robert
Damon
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Great again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Kostaaaa, what are you doing!!! Evil or Very Mad You are making these wild cats so unbelievable beautiful, I want one silent bounce drunken Sad Applause cheers sunny

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:16 pm

I was in love with mine before I watch your pic Shocked C'mon baby, I have a sweet place for you in France Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:27 pm

How many hours did that transformation take you?

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:33 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I was in love with mine before I watch your pic Shocked  C'mon baby, I have a sweet place for you in France Very Happy

Not if I took it first Twisted Evil Laughing Razz

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:45 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
I was in love with mine before I watch your pic Shocked  C'mon baby, I have a sweet place for you in France Very Happy

Or me! lol! Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:56 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Or me! lol! Wink

NEVER ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:17 pm

HAhahaha  lol!
This fight between you guys made me laugh a lot, but also made me verry happy.
Thank you for your kind words...all of you :)
It`s not so difficult to make a good repaint, when the model is so good :)
Kiki, I understand why you love your Sow leo..and I still love the original model, for mass production..I think ,that the paint job of this model is good enough.

Wilorvise wrote:
How many hours did that transformation take you?

Laura, it`s difficult to say... becouse I repainted him about a week...but not every day and sometimes for more hours..sometimes less..
But let`s say, if I calculate...between 15-20 hours. Something like that :)

I`m gonna show one more photo form outside and then I`ll show a walkaround photos Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:21 pm

Costa did it again affraid cheers

Should anybody be in doubt about this model, your repaint show how absolutely GORGEOUS it is Very Happy Very Happy

WOW ! All the magnificent details !
Look at the face !!!
The fluffy, white fur on the inside of the thigh !!!
The paws !!!!
The perfect way the spots fit the shape of the cat !!!
And, and...Ohhhhh, I LOVE it I love you drunken

Kosta, you are amazing bounce cheers

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:29 pm

cheers  Thank you so much Susanne. You always catch the details very good and right.
I realy like that :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:44 am

OK, you're killing us softly with your paint brushes. People is already fighting! Shocked I am again very impressed with how detailed is your repainting. I am even prouder of already owning one of your repaints. Now I am afraid of saying it, maybe I'll suffer a STS persecution! affraid affraid

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 12:58 am

Roger wrote:
OK, you're killing us softly with your paint brushes. People is already fighting! Shocked I am again very impressed with how detailed is your repainting. I am even prouder of already owning one of your repaints. Now I am afraid of saying it, maybe I'll suffer a STS persecution! affraid affraid

Laughing Laughing Laughing hahaha lol!  You always say very nice things in a funny way Very Happy
Thank you Roger :)
The Iberian Lynx is one of my best repaints...and I`m happy that you have it :)
But I have one problem.... when I repaint something..and then I don`t have power..or I have no desire to repeat the same model again..
For example,  I repainted the lynx for you, or the mojo cheetahs for Susanne..and my toys of these models are still staying with the original colors...
But one day... :)

Last edited by costicuba on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:12 am

I love your repaints! Beyond speechless on all of them, so many pieces of art... You definitely have a great talent, and you bring out the best in these animal molds. drunken cheers Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:56 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I love your repaints! Beyond speechless on all of them, so many pieces of art... You definitely have a great talent, and you bring out the best in these animal molds. drunken cheers Very Happy

Thank you very much, for these kind words :))
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 9:56 am

*Picks up the Snow Leopard* Suspect *Runs away* Byyyyeeee Kiki Razz
No seriously, I keep scrolling up drunken

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:13 am

No! *Runs after karin* Razz

It's realy a magnificent repaint! I whish I was able to mix colous that good drunken
I always enjoy watching your repaints. can't wait to see more bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:44 pm

Thnak you very much Anne-Joke :)
I made some photos for walkaround.
Here they are:

Comparation with the original model:
Thank`s for watching Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:57 pm

Ohhhh! I faint pale affraid

Laughing No, I don't faint, because then I can't drool over the pictures bounce Applause Applause cheers bounce cheers

Kosta, it is MAGNIFICENT ! WOW !!! cheers

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhhh! I faint pale affraid

Laughing No, I don't faint, because then I can't drool over the pictures  bounce Applause Applause cheers bounce cheers

Kosta, it is MAGNIFICENT ! WOW !!! cheers

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed sunny cheers
Thank you dear friend :)
Hey..did you see the repainted Papo roaring tigress..?
I have this model from you :)
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:00 am

Oh my, what a awesome paintjob! cheers 
Bravo Kosta, bravo!  Applause Applause Applause

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:02 am

Unbelievable!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid Applause Applause Applause Applause cheers cheers cheers cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:57 am

What a beautifull cats .. omg..
No words to discrape how beautifull and life like they are!
I think there i only one topic on this forum that has nice big cats to reapainted.
But also your pictues are great and with those originals next to your art...
It really makes the original look a bit .. stupid i think like a weird cousin ore something geek
I really like you avatar to haha funny and cool Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:13 am

costicuba wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing hahaha lol!  You always say very nice things in a funny way Very Happy
Thank you Roger :)
The Iberian Lynx is one of my best repaints...and I`m happy that you have it :)
But I have one problem.... when I repaint something..and then I don`t have power..or I have no desire to repeat the same model again..
For example,  I repainted the lynx for you, or the mojo cheetahs for Susanne..and my toys of these models are still staying with the original colors...
But one day... :)

One day? affraid Sorry but now I am exiled together with my Iberian lynx... no way! Laughing
It is really great to know that you find the Iberian lynx you repainted to me as one of your best! Well, anytime I see one of your repaints I always think it is the best, then you show me another and that's the best again. You're really incredible. I have to agree with Christophe, I thought also I loved my Papo snow leopard, it is a fantastic figure for a massa produced one but when I see your last pictures comparing with your repainting everything changes. Shocked That's cruel to the Papo version. Very Happy Funny pictures also of the real cat, I enjoy watching how large are their paws when compared with their head. People sometimes find it a little repulsive in a toy but they are like that indeed. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Thank you, Thank you everybody :)
I realy enjoy all your kind words :)

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:45 pm

I should ban myself from this gorgeous topic!!!
Such a sexy cat, omygosh! <3 <3 <3

PostSubject: Re: Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)   Repainted wild cats by Kosta :) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Repainted wild cats by Kosta :)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next