Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue

Go down 
+12
MiniZoo
ze_neto
LorenzoItaly
landrover
jarda
Roger
lucky luke
Duck-Anch-Amun
Wilorvise
Ana
LeeAnn
stecal
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LorenzoItaly

LorenzoItaly

Country/State : Italy

My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue   My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:04 am

I'm in love with that Boobook (aka. Tasmanian Spotted Owl), I'll buy it as soon as I can, congrats Very Happy

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue   My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Congratulations for these great additions! I love all of them and can't wait to have them in my ark!

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue   My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:48 pm

I ordered these figurines today and await them in a few days :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue   My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:31 pm

cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue   My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:14 am

Mine are already at home... Need time to make some walkarounds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue   My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:26 pm

S&N is a brand that really needs more exposure--especially their reptiles and inverts. I have a few from early on in their run, but finding them is difficult.

Unless they finally make some of the fish from in and around Australia and NZ. Then I will totally chase them down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue   My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:43 pm

sbell wrote:
S&N is a brand that really needs more exposure--especially their reptiles and inverts. I have a few from early on in their run, but finding them is difficult.

Unless they finally make some of the fish from in and around Australia and NZ. Then I will totally chase them down.

MiniZoo carries the entire range of figures with reasonable international shipping rates. Please pm me if you'd like more information Smile Click ... Science and Nature with MiniZoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue   My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:52 pm

MiniZoo wrote:
sbell wrote:

MiniZoo carries the entire range of figures with reasonable international shipping rates. Please pm me if you'd like more information Smile Click ... Science and Nature with MiniZoo

I'll wait until some of the cool Aussie fish are part of the series.
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue   My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:12 am

MiniZoo wrote:

Those little finger puppets are SO cute  ! For some reason I thought they were larger, but seing them on a finger shows the size Very Happy
But, NO, no, Susanne....NOT PLUSH MODELS !!! Evil or Very Mad

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue   My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Really beauties now in my hands :) but the brown snake is a little huge :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue   My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My figurines in the 2015 Science and Nature Catalogue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2