Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!!

Go down 
+9
jarda
Numa
Kikimalou
MiniZoo
Florian
scot(t)
Duck-Anch-Amun
Ana
SUSANNE
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!!   Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Jan 2015, 03:36

Roger wrote:
jarda wrote:
I asked at S+N for the old penguin (found by Kiki) and the camel (announced by Oliver Zell e-shop in the past) figures.

The company answered me:
...The Yellow eyed penguin was made originally by a New Zealand company and it is no longer available. We happened to have had some items that we were test marketing in Australia and provided these to Jason at Mini Zoo. We are planning to produce a Camel within the next 12 months...

So there is very small chance to get the penguin but the camel (as introduced species!) will be re-released.

Also a camel? I love toy archeology! farao Many thanks for informing us, maybe the penguin belongs to the SSS collection from New Zealand fauna. For a long time we mixed SSS with S&N companies. :)

Well, we can put Emma on the task. I bet she'd find some :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!!   Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Jan 2015, 00:55

Wilorvise wrote:
Roger wrote:
jarda wrote:
I asked at S+N for the old penguin (found by Kiki) and the camel (announced by Oliver Zell e-shop in the past) figures.

The company answered me:
...The Yellow eyed penguin was made originally by a New Zealand company and it is no longer available. We happened to have had some items that we were test marketing in Australia and provided these to Jason at Mini Zoo. We are planning to produce a Camel within the next 12 months...

So there is very small chance to get the penguin but the camel (as introduced species!) will be re-released.

Also a camel? I love toy archeology! farao Many thanks for informing us, maybe the penguin belongs to the SSS collection from New Zealand fauna. For a long time we mixed SSS with S&N companies. :)

Well, we can put Emma on the task. I bet she'd find some :)

Good idea! Very Happy

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!!   Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!! - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015, 16:40

They are already available in Europe: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!!   Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!! - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2015, 21:49

Now also by spielzeug-günstig.de

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!!   Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Science & Nature 2015 figurines now available!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2