Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY)

Go down 
+2
Tove
LeeAnn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY) Empty
PostSubject: Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY)   Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Hi dear friends!
I remember that I did walkaround about this one before (https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t12956-new-wolf-cub-siberian-husky-and-weimaraner) but now I have new camera and so I solved to share updated photos sunny
Here is the little Jünger:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With Safari and Schleich cubs:

Compare this:
Old Canon:

New Nikon:

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY)   Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Such a cute little guy I love you

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY)   Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:14 pm

Lovely photos and cute puppies! drunken Thanks for the walkaround and comparisions. Congrats for your new models and your new camera. sunny Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY)   Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:02 pm

Perfect walk around! First, it is focused in a single figure, then, pictures are very nice and you even added some comparison pictures with some counterparts. Very Happy
Figure looks really nice to me, much nicer in my opinion than the Schleich wolf pup you're showing. I am also impressed with the difference between the two camera pictures. Shocked

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY)   Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:11 pm

Roger wrote:
Perfect walk around! First, it is focused in a single figure, then, pictures are very nice and you even added some comparison pictures with some counterparts. Very Happy
Figure looks really nice to me, much nicer in my opinion than the Schleich wolf pup you're showing. I am also impressed with the difference between the two camera pictures. Shocked
I think so: Papo cub is very detailed, but his head isn't wolf's head; Schleich hasn't such details, but made wolf's proportions exactly.
Yes, my old Canon was anything middle between the easiest cameras and almost professional, new Nikon has mirror (I don't know how such type of camera calls at English) and is almost professional. It is NIKON D3200, if you're interesting :)
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY)   Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:39 pm

Cute

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY)   Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:50 pm

NIKON is always better Wink Very Happy cheers cheers Laughing Laughing Very Happy
Cute puppy drunken

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY)   Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY) Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Wolf Cub (BETTER QUALITY)
Page 1 of 1