Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf   Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:29 pm

Hello again, dear friends!
Before New Year I received my parcel with Gregis elf and his wolf.
By the way, it was long story. I ordered two items from Germany in September and... our, russian, post eat them! Both! I still anger about it. It was crazy time for each russian: many people said that they didn'r received their items exactly from Germany. My two parcels are lost by our post. I think they feed on by our parcels. Remember: russian post is EVIL!
Later I took a chance and win auction on eBay. By the way, it was cheaper (including with price of shipping) than in Russia about in 3 times! Parcel arrived in time: 15 days. And wolf visited village with me and other wolves. I did some photos in village! Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With normal Schleich wolf released in 2009:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Anasta SchwarzeWölfin on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf   Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:03 pm

That's too bad his eyes are so sloppy. The coat color is very nice though! He'd look nice with just new eyes I think.

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf   Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:10 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
That's too bad his eyes are so sloppy. The coat color is very nice though! He'd look nice with just new eyes I think.
Yes, it's not accurate, but I like him in general :)
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf   Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:39 pm

Nice addition
And happy to reseve with that evil post ! XD
Congrats!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf   Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:27 am

So sorry for you, that you lost TWO parcels, - that is the nightmare of any collector Crying or Very sad

But good that you got these two cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf   Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:37 am

SUSANNE wrote:
So sorry for you, that you lost TWO parcels, - that is the nightmare of any collector Crying or Very sad

But good that you got these two cheers
Yes, first one was Gregis also, the second — old Schleich shire mare with her foal Sad
Yes, it is story with happy end Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf   Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Nice but wrong section too:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf   Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:36 pm

widukind wrote:
Nice but wrong section too:)
Why not? Gregis is with his wolf :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf   Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Gregis elf with his Wolf
Page 1 of 1