Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)

Go down 
+15
stecal
Sumo
remowshake
Lasersword1973
Kristie
Gabe
atabini
Kikimalou
baltimore zoo
Roger
Suebeedo
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Kiryuha
Sergey
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
You took the right decision to make "the revolution", Sergey - you displays have really changed for good! I like them even more now.
Moreover, if I were you I would make a cross strip of water in your Jungle display to demarcate the smaller right part - "Australia" - from the bigger rainforest display.

P.S.: Which brand is the ibex standing between two mountain goats?

...My friend it,s Caucasian goat (tur - тур) by Bullyland (made in Germany). I think this is series of small "unscale" models ( I have one more - small baribal, small moose, small elephant). I,ve bought him in 2000 in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Rio wrote:
Your displays are great :) looking at yours is really making me want to collect Dinosaurs too !!!

Can I ask what brand are the Zebras in front of the Schleich Zebra ?

...Dear Rio it,s zebras foals by brand "CollectA" (produced by "Procon"). But I did,nt buy adult CollectA,s zebra because in my opinion there is too big scale of this model (half height of Collecta,s elephant). So I don,t like it. I like Schleich,s zebras. But Collecta,s zebra foals very cute! :)
PS (By the way our friend Christoph-Kikimalu very like adult Collecta,s zebra). Wink Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sergey on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Sergey wrote:
Rio wrote:
Your displays are great :) looking at yours is really making me want to collect Dinosaurs too !!!

...Dear Rio it,s zebras foals by brand "CollectA" (produced by "Procon"). But I did,nt buy adult CollectA,s zebra because in my opinion there is too big scale of this model (half height of Collecta,s elephant). So I don,t like it. I like Schleich,s zebras. But Collecta,s zebra foals very cute! :)
PS (By the way our friend Christoph-Kikimalu very like adult Collecta,s zebra). Wink Wink Laughing Laughing

I love adulte CollectA zebra too! Someday will ask some painter of this forum to paint the legs of CollecTA zebra like Schleich did! Morphologically very nice with a longer body and a more horse like body, like in plains zebra and not like in Grevy!! Very nice scale to Papo big cats and with a remarcable face!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Roger wrote:
Sergey wrote:
Rio wrote:

PS (By the way our friend Christoph-Kikimalu very like adult Collecta,s zebra). Wink Wink Laughing Laughing

I love adulte CollectA zebra too! Someday will ask some painter of this forum to paint the legs of CollecTA zebra like Schleich did! Morphologically very nice with a longer body and a more horse like body, like in plains zebra and not like in Grevy!! Very nice scale to Papo big cats and with a remarcable face!Very Happy

...Oh, yes,yes Roger! Wink It,s your and Christoph right! :) It,s only my opinion. And what say our "zebra-fan" Martin? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: