Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your: Dolphins and whales.

Go down 
+28
Masoud
Caracal
Bonnie
Jetty
Advicot
Pardofelis
Rakel
costicuba
Roger
Megaptera
Bowhead Whale
landrover
PhocidPhreak
75senta75
Florian
Jolly Reaper
widukind
pelycosaurus
SUSANNE
Coolan
Tarunyada
NightLioness
Kikimalou
TheLastStardust
Bloodrayne
Tove
Ana
lucky luke
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyThu 06 Jul 2017, 16:03

PhocidPhreak wrote:
widukind wrote:
A lot of phantastic figurines :)  .Where you found the K&M dolphin?
Thank you! I got it Here.
NightLioness wrote:
It that the RECUR 'boto' type dolphin?
Yes, it's the Chinese White Dolphin.
NightLioness wrote:
And it that the dolphin without tail?
I forgot his/her name... But there was a documentary about that dolphin if I am not mistaken?
Yep, it's Winter Very Happy

Thank you for your reply! Very Happy

Winter! That was her name! never knew they made a model of her XD

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyThu 06 Jul 2017, 20:33

SUSANNE wrote:
More great TM models , BW cheers

I never knew they made so many different ones Very Happy

Toy Major also made a blue whale, from the same set as The two last ones I shown. I do not have it because the ones I have are from a flea market.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017, 16:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are a few more from my collection. These include PlayVisions, AAA (both genuine and Knock-offs), Schleich, Albert Heijn, K&M, Invicta, CollectA, Safari ltd, Colorata and many marked simply "Made in China".

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Tue 15 Aug 2017, 15:22; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017, 16:47

Your whale-colletion is amazing cheers

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017, 16:47

Many variety of Dolphins and whales.

Different brands, different sizes, and

beautiful photos. Big congrats cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017, 00:31

Beautieful whales !!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017, 14:24

Thank you! But I haven't shown you everything I have yet! Cool
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017, 15:52

Here are more of what I have. From top to bottom: miscellenious smallies (including the cutest rubber bowhead whale you could ever find), my Safari ltd Dolphins and Whales Toob and my large Monterey Bay/Schleich whales. I also added my CollectA Pygmy Sperm Whale.

Last edited by Bowhead Whale on Wed 16 Aug 2017, 14:44; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Replaced Photobucket by Postimage)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017, 00:28

Nice again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017, 14:38

Did Balaenoptera see my collection? I'm very curious to know her opinion...
Back to top Go down
pelycosaurus

Country/State : Ca

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017, 23:03

Balaenoptera you should come join us on whales dolphins and other sea creatures on facebook.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017, 00:42

pelycosaurus wrote:
Balaenoptera you should come join us on whales dolphins and other sea creatures on facebook.

Who are you there ?

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017, 15:19

widukind wrote:
pelycosaurus wrote:

Who are you there ?

Me, I'm Valerie. I'm the one with the Jeremy Brett drawings as avatars on Facebook. But I think you were asking the question to Pelycosaurus?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017, 16:09

Bowhead Whale wrote:
widukind wrote:
pelycosaurus wrote:

Who are you there ?

Me, I'm Valerie. I'm the one with the Jeremy Brett drawings as avatars on Facebook. But I think you were asking the question to Pelycosaurus?

I know :), i mean pelycosaurus :)

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 09:24

widukind wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
widukind wrote:
pelycosaurus wrote:

Who are you there ?

Oops! Silly me... Sad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 11:03

Bowhead Whale wrote:
widukind wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
widukind wrote:
pelycosaurus wrote:

Who are you there ?

Oops! Silly me... Sad Embarassed

No :)

Back to top Go down
pelycosaurus

Country/State : Ca

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptySat 26 Aug 2017, 12:56

Heres the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017, 12:14

Bullyland

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017, 16:02

You can see that Bullyland Dolphin in my first group picture. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017, 13:05

Kaiyodo

Back to top Go down
Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyWed 06 Dec 2017, 09:38

Sorry Bowhead whale, I haven't been on the forum for quite a while. I love your collection! I'm still jealous of your complete Larami whale collection.
I don't have Facebook, but if I decide to join one day I will definitely check out the whale and dolphin group Wink

It looks like 2018 is a good year for new whale figures :) I already ordered the Safari ltd whale toob and will post pictures when it arrives.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017, 16:56

Balaenoptera wrote:
Sorry Bowhead whale, I haven't been on the forum for quite a while. I love your collection! I'm still jealous of your complete Larami whale collection.
I don't have Facebook, but if I decide to join one day I will definitely check out the whale and dolphin group Wink

It looks like 2018 is a good year for new whale figures :) I already ordered the Safari ltd whale toob and will post pictures when it arrives.

I am extremely surprised that someone is jealous of what I have... Especially you, Balaenoptera, who have so many rarities...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018, 13:24

Marx

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyTue 16 Jan 2018, 16:32

Here is my small Whale Collection: It contains a Sperm Whale, Pygmy Sperm Whale, Beluga,  Narwhale, Ganges River Dolphin, Indian Pilot Whale, Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin, Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphin, Short-Beaked Common Dolphin, Pacific White-Sided Dolphin, Eastern North Atlantic Type 2 Orca, Blainville Beaked Whale, Grey Whale, Bowhead Whale, Pacific Right Whale, Humpback Whale, Northern Minke Whale, Finback Whale and Blue Whale.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2018, 00:26

Beautieful collection

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your: Dolphins and whales.   Show us your: Dolphins and whales. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your: Dolphins and whales.
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next