Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China

Go down 
+11
LeeAnn
Florian
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Ana
widukind
Roger
Blublub
costicuba
elephas_maximus
SUSANNE
jarda
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 2:52 am

Roger, on this photo we see black and also white rhino, wright ?
And the white rhino is the bigger one ..? I`m asking becouse, I don`t recognize them very good Embarassed
But it is interesting for me....
And also they are ``black`` and ``white``...? For me , the colors on this photo,are the same... scratch I checked in google, so now I know...the white rhino is grey..and the black rhino is grey-brown. Also the name ``white rhino`` it`s coming not from the color....but from the holand word for ``wide``..becouse of his wide mouth... study Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:03 am

On the link from Jarda, I see nice animal models... not perfect, but for shure very interesting...:)
-One very nice painted hippo :)...
-Very detailed rhino... (is it very acurate..i don`t know)..
-very charming bear, with nice texture :)
-a strange, but interesting lion...
-very nice elephant too..
-the tiger, with good paint job will look very nice I think...
-and something , which they called , cheetah..and also ``lampard`` scratch ..I don`t know what is lampard...but for shure it`s not a cheetah.. Very Happy
I see very good potential on that model, to be repainted as a leopard maybe...? :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:06 am

costicuba wrote:
Roger, on this photo we see black and also white rhino, wright ?
And the white rhino is the bigger one ..? I`m asking becouse, I don`t recognize them very good Embarassed
But it is interesting for me....
And also they are ``black`` and ``white``...? For me , the colors on this photo,are the same... scratch I checked in google, so now I know...the white rhino is grey..and the black rhino is grey-brown. Also the name ``white rhino`` it`s coming not from the color....but from the holand word for ``wide``..becouse of his wide mouth... study Very Happy

Yes Kosta, in that picture you can see on left the white rhino and the other is the black rhino. Yes, these names of black and white are very distracting, many people believe it is related with their color but as you found, it is not. The mouth is the best way to distinguish them, white rino have wide mouths while black rhinos have these traditional v shaped mouths. White rhinos are even more massive than black rhinos. As my vision is far from sharp to see mouths, I use to identify them by the proportion of their headswith their bodies. As you see in this picture, the black rhino has a much smaller head while white rhino has a very long head. See the distance between ears and horns. White rhinos have also longer ears but that's hard to see when there's no direct comparison. That discussion is also making me think that their body shape has relevant differences, mainly in hump/neck area. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:40 am

Thank for the explanation Roger :))
Yes, and now I see also , that the black rhino has longer neck.. then the white rhino.
And like you pointed : differences in the hump/neck area :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:50 am

costicuba wrote:
Thank for the explanation Roger :))
Yes, and now I see also , that the black rhino has longer neck.. then the white rhino.
And like you pointed : differences in the hump/neck area :)

Yes, you're right and you're welcome. Very Happy There is another interesting point in that picture, you see that the black rhino is alone while white rhino has some company. Laughing White rhinos are quite social creatures, they are found often in herds and have a relatively calm temperament. Black rhinos are usually solitary and it is easy to see them very furious! affraid OK, we cannot see it in a toy? No, Papo and Safari made their black rhinos in an agressive pose while Mojo white rhino is friendly like a cow. Laughing
By the way, do you know other picture of Mr. Lampard? Not the football player, of course. That angle we can see on Jarda's link is not the best.
Though, it is the mould of a leopard, although the painting is ambiguous, the face looks almost like a cheetah and I can't see very well but it seems to have small rosets, isn't it? Rolling Eyes

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 6:59 am

On some figures it is not easy determine the exact species, some figures have mixed characteristics. Nobody claimed that the rhino figure should be white or black rhino. The similar case is the spotted cat from this set - some sellers offer this one as cheetah, another as leopard (the original name "Lampard" is "leopard" from Polish, while the black lines near eyes are typical for cheetahs). Moreover, there are different quality paints of this figure:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is not Kaiyodo where you can identify the species and often the subspecies as well :) I like the figure so I simply bought it with no higher expectations Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:16 am

jarda wrote:
On some figures it is not easy determine the exact species, some figures have mixed characteristics. Nobody claimed that the rhino figure should be white or black rhino. The similar case is the spotted cat from this set - some sellers offer this one as cheetah, another as leopard (the original name "Lampard" is "leopard" from Polish, while the black lines near eyes are typical for cheetahs). Moreover, there are different quality paints of this figure:

This is not Kaiyodo where you can identify the species and often the subspecies as well :) I like the figure so I simply bought it with no higher expectations Laughing

Interesting comparison pics Jarda Very Happy

For the rhino, could you take some pics of the head? It would probably solved the species question.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 6:54 pm

It is always interesting to find what sculptors or manufacturers intend to release. These figures give the sensation that the sculptor is very good but the research work was not very good.  There are lot of leopards and cheetahs in toy shape that are easily identifiable but it doesn't mean that they are really good. On the other hand, this one mixes features of both species  what is a relevant mistake but the figure looks nice, there is an effort to make it realistic and not propperly toyish.
Take as example the Playmobil leopard, we can see it is a leopard but it doesn't mean it is more realistic. Laughing

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:09 pm

Hey guys, I found other seller on Aliexpress, with chiper prices for these animal models.
Check : HERE

also the same seller has some other animal models, which are maybe interesting ...
do you know them?
See HERE
:)

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:17 pm

costicuba wrote:
Hey guys, I found other seller on Aliexpress, with chiper prices for these animal models.
Check :  HERE

also the same seller has some other animal models, which are maybe interesting ...
do you know them?
See HERE

Whoa, thank you for these links, Kosta Very Happy I'd love to have that wolf - and the hyena as well cheers Thanks!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:31 pm

:) you are welcome Julie :)

I realy hope, that Jarda doesn`t mind if I`m posting these links here...
Or we can move them on other place..?

One more form this seller...
Interesting Chimp with a baby : HERE

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Interesting informations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:04 pm

costicuba wrote:

do you know them?
See HERE

That last link is very interesting. We can see that figures are small but they look very reasonable. Hyena has a different design panda is very cute and the croc is an alligator or a caiman. The orangutan is a gorilla, of course. Laughing The brand is HONGSHAO, I think I never heard before about this brand. scratch Thanks Kosta! :)

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:22 pm

costicuba wrote:

do you know them?
See HERE

Thank you very much for your links, Kosta. I hope every collector appreciates possibility to get these figures for better price Applause
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:31 pm

costicuba wrote:
:) you are welcome Julie :)

I realy hope, that Jarda doesn`t mind if I`m posting these links here...
Or we can move them on other place..?

One more form this seller...
Interesting Chimp with a baby : HERE

These chimps ("orangutans") are the same as Ravensburger figures, probably without chip...
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 6:37 pm

Looks great, I hope to see more from this brand too. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Thank you very much, Kosta! Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:16 pm

Thank you friends,
and thank you Roger and Jarda, for finding the names of the brands :)

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:57 pm

costicuba wrote:
Thank you friends,

Thank you once more, Kosta, for your links to AliExpress. I ordered giraffe, panda, gnu and retriever figures today. Of course I will share photos on STS after their arrival Wink
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:53 pm

jarda wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Thank you friends,

Thank you once more, Kosta, for your links to AliExpress. I ordered giraffe, panda, gnu and retriever figures today. Of course I will share photos on STS after their arrival Wink

Thank you Jarda cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Hey guys, before 20 days I ordered 3 models of this new Chenese brand :)
And today I got them cheers
Sooo, they are realy small ...hahaha I knew , that they will be, but not that small Very Happy
But they are nice :)
I ordered only 3 of them, becouse I wanted to check them, how they look in real and maybe I`ll buy more of them in the future Wink
I got :
- the hyena - my favorite of them. It look`s veeeeery goooood Very Happy Love it !
- Leopard -or ``Lampard, cheetah, something..`` Very Happy It is nice, I`m not so impressed with the sculpture, but maybe with my brushes, will look nice :)
- panda - it is very cute :) With this size , can be a baby of my Schleich panda :)
Tomorrow I`ll make photos of them for you Wink

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:41 pm

bounce bounce bounce

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:07 pm

costicuba wrote:
Hey guys, before 20 days I ordered 3 models of this new Chenese brand :)
And today I got them cheers
Sooo, they are realy small ...hahaha I knew , that they will be, but not that small Very Happy
But they are nice :)
I ordered only 3 of them, becouse I wanted to check them, how they look in real and maybe I`ll buy more of them in the future Wink
I got :
- the hyena - my favorite of them. It look`s veeeeery goooood Very Happy Love it !
- Leopard -or ``Lampard, cheetah, something..`` Very Happy It is nice, I`m not so impressed with the sculpture, but maybe with my brushes, will look nice :)
- panda - it is very cute :) With this size , can be a baby of my Schleich panda :)
Tomorrow I`ll make photos of them for you Wink

That's great and congratulations! It will be surely interesting to see these figures and maybe that lampard under your brushes works nicely as a leopard. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 9:09 pm

:) Thank you Roger :) For the Lampard..I will need your help and from the other frends...together, to deside the best choice - leopard, or jaguar..or..? Of course, after my photos :))

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:01 pm

Ohhhh ! I have completely missed this topic since the first entries Shocked

CONGRATULATIONS Kosta cheers

Please, please may we see pictures, - with something to compare size with if possible bounce bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next