Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China

Go down 
+11
LeeAnn
Florian
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Ana
widukind
Roger
Blublub
costicuba
elephas_maximus
SUSANNE
jarda
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 11:05 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhhh ! I have completely missed this topic since the first entries Shocked

CONGRATULATIONS Kosta cheers

Please, please may we see pictures, - with something to compare size with if possible bounce bounce

Thank you Susanne :)
Yeah, I will do it for shure :)))
Tomorrow - photos :))

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:49 am

I think the brown bear is good.
But i didnt find a panda??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:23 am

Dutch Bear wrote:
I think the brown bear is good.
But i didnt find a panda??

The panda, you can see : HERE

It is for the same brand. But the seller, sell them on two listings.
I also thing, that the brawn bear look`s interesting..

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:15 am

Wow, big congrats, Kosta!
I'm looking forward for your photos cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Thank you Anasta :)
Here comes the photos.. Wink
So, like Jarda pointed for his rhino, the manufacturers mark is lion head logo with no additional text (only "made in PRC 2014").
I`m starting with walkaround from the beautiful hyena:

And comparison for the size, with my Safari hyena :

I realy like this small hyena model :) The paint job is not so spectacular, but it`s not bad :)
I realy like the face..:)
The material it`s similar to Collecta models..the texture too :)
What do you think about this model? :)

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 5:30 pm

The second model is the leopard, which is painted strange...a bit like a leopard and cheetah..

Small walkaround of him :

And comparison for the size, with my Mojo black leopard :

The model it`s interesting, especially with the posture. Like sculpture, I don`t like it very much, it has a bit strange hind legs ... scratch
What do you think...? How will look`s as a repainted leopard ? :)

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 5:36 pm

And the last model from me, is the Panda.
Small walkaround :

And comparison for the size, with my Schleich panda :

It is a cute little model of panda :)
All models are marked with the same logo.
And the material look`s with good quality Wink

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:03 pm

Congrats, Kosta!
Hyena is WONDERFUL! Paintjob isn't perfect, but very accurate. I liked all things in that hyena: proportions, face, details... I already told about my wolf that he has very detailed face: cheekbones, eyes, texture at all.
Leocheetah looks ok. Not bad, not really good. We can see accurate texture, very good proportions, but I saw one of the roughest mistakes — the fifth toe on hind legs. What? Why did you do this, chinese sculptor? And it looks very strange about paintjob: leopard proportions + cheetah color scratch Not cool.
If to be honest, I'm not impressed of panda. The same story: not bad, not wonderful. Of course, I remember that they're small, but it's just my opinion.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:26 pm

WOW ! That hyena drunken I love you drunken

Also a beautyful chetapard , - and the cutest panda Applause

Thankyou for great photos, and for the comparisons, - they are very helpful flower

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Thank you ladies :)))
Yeah, that hyena model, I think will be favorite for many of us :))

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:51 am

Thanks Kosta for your nice HONGSHAO figures! Very Happy
They seem to be almost the same size as the "original" Nayab figures. Hyena has very good proportions and is for me, by far, the best of that trio. The opposite for leopard, there's a weird proportion between front and back legs. It is droping backwards almost like a hyena, it is quite visible when comparing with the Mojo black panther. This is a leopard with cheetah face, I believe they wanted to rosets although they shouldn't be solide. The tail is clearly also not from a cheetah.
For a repaint, surely not a cheetah and I go more for a leopard than a jaguar. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:01 am

Thank you Roger :)
You are absolutely right about the leo-cheetah .... I also don`t like these strange proportions..
I`m not shure if I`ll repaint it....I`ll see in the time :)
But Jarda showed us two photos of this model , with diferent paint job...which is strange... Perhaps somebody already try to repaint it... scratch
You are also right about the size.... I have here the Nayab black panther...and it is just a bit bigger then this Leopard :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:24 am

costicuba wrote:
You are absolutely right about the leo-cheetah .... I also don`t like these strange proportions..
But Jarda showed us two photos of this model , with diferent paint job...which is strange... Perhaps somebody already try to repaint it... scratch
You are also right about the size.... I have here the Nayab black panther...and it is just a bit bigger then this Leopard :)

Thank you Kosta. Very Happy Frankly, I find your leopard very interesting as a collectible, not because it represents a correctly replicated animal because we know it is not true. But this is a very unusual brand and the way the painting was mixed from different species, give it a certain pictoresque touch. I know it will look far better repainted but the mould will never make it work realistic enough for your taste. There are lots of better moulds of leopards that worth more your time and effort. I hope your leopard is not angry with me, tell him that I like him as he is once he is different from all other leopard toys I know. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:39 am

Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:

Thank you Kosta. Very Happy Frankly, I find your leopard very interesting as a collectible, not because it represents a correctly replicated animal because we know it is not true. But this is a very unusual brand and the way the painting was mixed from different species, give it a certain pictoresque touch. I know it will look far better repainted but the mould will never make it work realistic enough for your taste. There are lots of better moulds of leopards that worth more your time and effort. I hope your leopard is not angry with me, tell him that I like him as he is once he is different from all other leopard toys I know. Very Happy

hahaha, he red that with me...and he is not engry at all Very Happy Actually, he is proud to be diferent and unique... he would like to be interesting as a collectible :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:18 am

Congratulation Kosta, the hyena wins the race for me Very Happy tahnk you for the pics cheers
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 3:30 pm

Thank you Kiki, I`m happy, that you also like that hyena model :)
I hope, Jarda will show soon also his ordered models :)))

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:37 pm

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:

hahaha, he red that with me...and he is not engry at all Very Happy Actually, he is proud to be diferent and unique... he would like to be interesting as a collectible :)

Laughing Lampard even knows reading! Shocked Culture helps congeniality and congeniality promotes reciprocity. cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:51 am

Roger wrote:

Laughing Lampard even knows reading! Shocked Culture helps congeniality and congeniality promotes reciprocity.  cheers

Laughing lol!

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:48 am

Kikimalou wrote:
For the rhino, could you take some pics of the head? It would probably solved the species question.

I am sorry, Kiki, for my extremely slow response, here are the pics...

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:52 am

costicuba wrote:
jarda wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Thank you friends,
and thank you Roger and Jarda, for finding the names of the brands :)

Thank you once more, Kosta, for your links to AliExpress. I ordered giraffe, panda, gnu and retriever figures today. Of course I will share photos on STS after their arrival Wink

Thank you Jarda cheers  

My Hongshao animals arrived - I like these but the giraffe has some stability issues...
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:23 am

jarda wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
For the rhino, could you take some pics of the head? It would probably solved the species question.

I am sorry, Kiki, for my extremely slow response, here are the pics...

Thank you Jarda, the ox is slow but the mountain is patient cheers

The pics will not help solving the mystery I guess: The body has White rhino characteristics but the mouth is a Black rhino mouth... Maybe a new hybrid? Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:38 am

I think Christophe is right. Surely the sculptor used pictures from both species and it maybe explains why that rhino is ambiguous. Very Happy
Nice new figures, remember that Papo, a major brand, had also lots of stability problems with their first generation giraffes. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:58 am

Very interesting this new brand :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Well, as these figures now are also sold by PNSO under Yniao brand name. We can find species names to the two ambiguous lampard and B&W rhino. So, the lampard is a cheetah and the rhino is a black rhino. Laughing
See here! Very Happy
I renamed the leopard on TAI to cheetah, I hope it is correct now. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Ok, so instead of Hongshao , we have to call these models : Yniao, right ?

Actually from were did we come with this name Hongshao ...?
If I remember correct , Roger first  mentioned this name ...  is it because of the Aliexpress seller ..?
I bought my models from him ..and he was call the name of the brand : Hongshao...
But if it`s because of him, then maybe it`s not correct, because, he also called other models with the same name.. Now I see, that he removed this name...
And also, when I asked him about name of brand, of other models, he told me, that it is his brand and he makes them, which was not correct, because other sellers also are selling these models ...
So on Aliexpress, you can get very wrong information and sometimes very funny :)

PostSubject: Re: Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China   Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yiniao Zoo Animal Models made in China
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next