Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf

Go down 
+4
SUSANNE
widukind
NightLioness
Tarunyada
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Another walkaround of one of my most precious figurines, the K&M International Red Wolf.

Again, I found this model by luck on a flea market (March '14) and of course bought it because it's a wolf. Even if I'm really in love with some stranger species (such as tapirs and sea cows) my main interest and love is for canids - especially wolves. So when I found this figurine I bought it immediately and didn't have the slightest idea about its rarity. This is my very first and only (I hope to see some new red wolf figurines in the future) figurine of a red wolf, and because of that - and its rarity - it's so precious to me. So please enjoy this walkaround!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Tarunyada on Sat May 02, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:50 pm

I don't really collect K7M as you know, but for this beauty (if I find one some day) I would make an big exception! Beautiful colors, markings and pose, big congrats Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:13 pm

What a wonderful catch Julie, you have so much luck to find this wolf on a flea market!!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:14 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I don't really collect K7M as you know, but for this beauty (if I find one some day) I would make an big exception! Beautiful colors, markings and pose, big congrats Very Happy

I'll keep an eye out for you, although I haven't seen it anywhere before or after I got it myself at a flea market, over a year ago. I would love to have the two different red wolf pups as well..  drunken

widukind wrote:
What a wonderful catch Julie, you have so much luck to find this wolf on a flea market!!!!

Thanks, Andreas Very Happy Yes, I'm so lucky with this one <3

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:00 pm

You are one lucky young lady affraid

I think half of this forum is drooling by the thought of getting this beauty bounce bounce cheers

CONGRATULATIONS !!! And thanks for a great walkaround Applause Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:04 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
You are one lucky young lady affraid

I think half of this forum is drooling by the thought of getting this beauty bounce bounce cheers

CONGRATULATIONS !!! And thanks for a great walkaround Applause Very Happy

Yes, I'm definitely am Laughing bounce cheers What a Face

Thank you and you're welcome for the walkaround; always a pleasure! ^^

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Red wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:12 pm

What an awesome rare red wolf! Congrats. I think I may have a red wolf but its much smaller and less impressive. I wish I lived near that flea market. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:51 pm

That's a very interesting figure, mainly knowing that there aren't many red wolves around. Thanks for opening this topic. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:34 am

I will buy one, is beautiful.

congrats.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:20 am

A K&M Red wolf on a flea market???? Shocked Maybe I should migrate to the Netherlands drunken

It is a great model I would love to add to my collection. Big congratulation Julie Applause
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Yes, I was very lucky with this one, and I'm really happy with it for there aren't a lot of red wolf figurines out there. I'd love to come across the two pups as well, once Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf   Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround: K&M Red Wolf
Page 1 of 1