Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)

Go down 
+3
costicuba
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-) Empty
PostSubject: Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)   Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:30 pm

The models from Incredible Creatures are often very large and may not be of any interest to people who collect to scale.
But the size also gives these models a lot of charm, IMHO, and often when I order from spielzeug-guenstig.de/ , I can't resist getting one or two  Embarassed

Here are three , which I got recently  Very Happy

The hamster here must be a Golden Hamster , and female.
She is described to be a scale 1 : 3,6 , but as she is app 11 cm long she is actually nearly 1 : 1  scratch
She is made of solid material and weight 136 gram  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In my opinion the Eastern chipmunk is more interesting, - actullay I love this model Very Happy
In the catalogue he is described as being scale 1:1 ,  but according to Wikipedia this critter is 30 cm long, and the model is 14 cm from nose to the tip of his tail.  Well, perhaps this model is a very young one Wink
The model is hollow, but still rather heavy, - 130 gram.

The last one is an emperor penguin with chick.
The model 11,5 cam tall and the weight only 75 gram, - so he is hollow, but I can's see where he is glued Wink

Very Happy:D:D

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)   Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:35 pm

They are all lovely cheers

Your chipmunk is 1:1, that would be a mega-chipmunk at 30cm affraid lol! Cute little buggers, there are two out my window right now chasing each other Wink

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)   Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Great newcomers for your great collection cheers
They are beautiful..all 3 of them :)

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)   Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:00 pm

Congrats, Susanne!
They are very interesting indeed, especialy Eastern chipmunk (in my opinion) Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)   Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:51 pm

I don't use to like large figures, except when they are lifesized and Safari Incredible Creatures have some in real size what I appreciate. I hope someday, to collect some of these 1:1 scale figures. Very Happy
My favorite is also the chipmunk, I think 30 cm is not an average size but the largest size for an Eastern chipmunk. Also, that pose, maybe is not easy to measure once they are measured stretched. However, there is a similar looking species that is smaller, the least chipmunk, probably easily customizable from that mould that could fit better that size. They're hollow but extremly well finished and relatively dense what puts them close to the weight of a real animal. So, 130g, puts it inside the weight range of that species. I don't know if it is a youngster, they look very small watching them in human hands. Thanks for showing! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)   Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 11:05 pm

Thankyou for your comments, friends Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:

........Cute little buggers, there are two out my window right now chasing each other Wink
Arrhw  drunken

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)   Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:14 am

Congratulations Susanne,  so huge and interesting figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)   Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:55 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Susanne,  so huge and interesting figurines :)

Thankyou, Andreas Very Happy

Yes, they are to large scale, but compared to many other models , for instance dinosaurs and whales , they are not very big  Rolling Eyes

shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)   Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:53 pm

A craft store nears me sells this line too, I admire them but they really are just too big. I have to wonder why a smaller version of the Chipmunk isn't available? Maybe one day. I think the paintwork is really good on the two rodents!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)   Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Incredible Creatures chipmunk, hamster and emperor penguin with chick :-)
Page 1 of 1