Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow

Go down 
+7
lucky luke
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
NightLioness
widukind
Kikimalou
postsaurischian
11 posters
AuthorMessage
postsaurischian

postsaurischian

Country/State : Germany

Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:04 pm

Kitan Club / Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 ~ Passer montanus, Eurasian Tree Sparrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Excellent: The pics and models Applause

The Kitan Nature of japan series is exactly what I like in the new japannese production: A very good meddley of Japanese and occidental companies. No basis, a smooth enough (but not too much) material, less puzzle pieces and still the japanese sense of sculpture, painting and accuracy.

Will you catch the other members of the vol.3?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:40 pm

After these pics i want him :) Wonderful addition

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:02 pm

Oh wow! Looks so reall Very Happy
What a beautiful bird drunken drunken cheers

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Oh my, at first sight I thought it was a real sparrow on that first pic! Thank you so much for sharing! I'll add this to my wishlist, definitely drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:04 pm

I LOVE it, I LOVE it bounce bounce I love you drunken Applause

And such wonderful pictures too !!! Awesome Applause

I just can't wait till I get this set from Brett Shocked silent

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:02 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I LOVE it, I LOVE it bounce bounce I love you drunken Applause

And such wonderful pictures too !!! Awesome Applause

I just can't wait till I get this set from Brett Shocked silent

cheers Applause Applause Applause Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:35 am

Your pictures are splendid....

I like these birds.

postsaurischian

postsaurischian

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Very Happy  Thanks for the comments!

Kikimalou wrote:

The Kitan Nature of japan series is exactly what I like in the new japannese production: A very good meddley of Japanese and occidental companies. No basis, a smooth enough (but not too much) material, less puzzle pieces and still the japanese sense of sculpture, painting and accuracy.

Will you catch the other members of the vol.3?

I can only agree. I love the series just as much as Kaiyodo's Natural Monuments of Japan.
Of course I got me the whole set (just as the two sets before).
They're all beautiful figures, even the Cherry blossom flower .
The Mount Fuji though is really not a necessity, it's not even well done.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:17 pm

I hope we will see a japanese serow walkaround bounce
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Wonderful bird, congrats

postsaurischian

postsaurischian

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I hope we will see a japanese serow walkaround bounce

Your wish is my command Smile .
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:53 am

Helge! That's so beautiful and realistic! Shocked So great pictures too! OK, I confess, a little sparrow just killed a croc! :sleep:bom: :

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:06 am

Perfect photos for a perfect model, thanks for showing!

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.22 Eurasian Tree Sparrow
Page 1 of 1