Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Tarunyada
widukind
postsaurischian
9 posters
AuthorMessage
postsaurischian

postsaurischian

Country/State : Germany

Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Kitan Club / Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 ~ Capricornis crispus, Japanese Serow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For size comparison: Vol.1 - No.03 ~ Brown bear and the Schleich man

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 5:56 pm

A beauty and i think i will add it in my zoo too! Thank you for the pics

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Oooh, I love this <3 Thank you so much for sharing! What a gorgeous figurine! And your photographs are great as well; thanks! I agree with Andreas, I think I have to add it to my collection as well Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Wonderful model and excellent pics Applause  Thank you Helge cheers

I like everything here, the anatomy, the nice details like the preorbital glands Suspect  And the assembly lines are not too visible drunken

Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Awesome model cheers

And outstanding walkaround Applause Applause Very Happy

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:39 am

Amazing! Thanks for the photos.

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:36 pm

Wonderful model!! Applause Applause

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:48 am

Fabulous presentation of a remarkable figure! cheers
We're lucky of having your walk arounds here! Serows are illusive in this toy hobby so that's surely a figure to add to our collections! cheers

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:56 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Wonderful model and excellent pics Applause  Thank you Helge cheers

I like everything here, the anatomy, the nice details like the preorbital glands Suspect  And the assembly lines are not too visible drunken

This is one piece set! I just got mine from Tokyo shopping!

Congrats to Helge too

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow   Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour -  Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround: Nature Techni Colour - Nature of Japan Vol.3 - No.21 Japanese Serow
Page 1 of 1