Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
landrover
weaselfan93
7 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update Empty
PostSubject: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:33 am

I will now start my Play Visions additions thread. I will add more photos in the future when I obtain more pv figures. this rare and wonderful brand is my main focus on collecting this year. So far I have received many incredible pieces such as the bats set from Julie, the beautiful sloth from my great fox collecting friend, Rogerio and the lioness from our PV king, Andreas! king Here are my four most recent models. recently I traded a K&M  fox from my collection to Roger and in exchange I received the gorgeous Play Visions northern tamandua which is a model that I admired and wanted for a long time but it always seemed out of my reach. I have such great helpful and generous friends on here! I also now have the awesome mandrill from the ultra-rare pv monkeys set thanks to Karin who also included two really nice tropical poison frogs. a big thank you to all my wonderful forum friends that helped me to acquire these priceless treasures from one of my favorite brands!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by weaselfan93 on Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:33 am

Very nice additions, specially the tamandua.

congrats. Smile

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:18 am

They are SO beautyful, - yes ! PV is /was a fantastic brand cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:45 am

Congratulation Lance Applause I don't know what is the greatest:the additions or the way you caught them Wink

I'm also a big fan of teh PV tamandua and mandrill drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Phantastic additions, especially the tamandua!! Big congratulations my friend :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:00 pm

Wonderful additions, Lance, congratulations! cheers I'm really happy I could help you out with those bats and I really hope you can add four more PV figurines soon, when I find them for you Wink

The tamandua is wonderful; I really like it, I hope to get it myself as well, some day Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Tamandua, Mandrill, etc   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:51 pm

thank you so much Fernando, Susanne, Christophe, Andreas and Julie! cheers Very Happy What a Face

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Today I received a new PV figure in the mail. I found this nice osprey in an unnoticed ebay lot. the raptor was in both the Birds of Prey and Yellowstone sets. here she is. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Lance - this osprey is such a beauty Shocked Congratulations! Play Visions keeps surprising me Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Osprey   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Lance - this osprey is such a beauty Shocked Congratulations! Play Visions keeps surprising me Smile

Thank you so much Julie! I hope to help you with your growing Play Visions collection Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:53 pm

Lance, I am glad to know you're happy with the tamandua, others are also very nice figures! Very Happy
I am also very happy with the trade and I'll show my new citizens when oportune. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:10 am

Beautieful osprey, big congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 5:33 am

thank you my great friends!! cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update   My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Play Visions Additions Topic Osprey update
Page 1 of 1