Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair

Go down 
+7
Suebeedo
lucky luke
Roger
Joan Milelire
Kiryuha
HKHollinstone
Numa
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 am

Hello folks

I posted a large posting in the Schleich section with pictures following my visit to the London Toy fair. I took lots of photos of Schleich BUT because the Papo stand was small and given that I was the only person there with all eyes on me I was really embarrassed taking the pictures and only managed 3 pics with my mobile. They are not great I know but its better than nothing. Sorry about this.

The Platypus, even though out of scale is really cute and I really like the Llama and Bactrian camel, they are really well sculpted!

The Asian elephant pair are also sweet and so is the Yak - Papo have really improved this year! Although their scales seem to have reduced a little - The new Bactrian is a great model but smaller than the Kudu, Gnu and Dromedary camel! The Papo Yak is more or less the same size as the Schleich Yak and detailed too but what I dont like about it is that it has a glossier finish which I find a tiny bit tacky....I prefer the matt paint finish like Schleich.

Anyway here are the 3 pics I could take:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 am

Thank you for your efforts Numaan, they are great pictures!! The sculpting of the yak reminds me of the Lineol, shame it's glossy. The Llama, camel, new dinos and the mandrill look fantastic!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Many thanks for the pics and comments, Numaan!
And have you seen the new pelican? Is it really too huge?

Schleichzoo wrote:
I took lots of photos of Schleich BUT because the Papo stand was small and given that I was the only person there with all eyes on me...
Hm, interesting. And what about Schleich's stand - was it much more crowded, did it attract more visitors?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Thank you! that photos are enoguh good! I love that mandrill! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Thanks for the pictures Numaan!
I'm not understanding, you take not more pictures because you were the only person looking at the Papo stand??? confused
We know that you are not properly known in the forum as PapoZoo but you shouldn't be shy in a Papo stand... and you have to agree with me that is much more easier to take pictures in an empty stand, isn't it???
And even empty you lost some 2011 Papo figures! Well anyone as its own photographer personality and that's yours!
Anyway very useful information!!! Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Thanks for the pics, I think Papo has created the perfect asian elephant? from the publicity pictures and this pic, I can't wait to get my hands on this ele, it really looks like the real thing!
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Roger wrote:
...We know that you are not properly known in the forum as PapoZoo but you shouldn't be shy in a Papo stand...
Laughing Laughing Laughing Yeah, maybe the true reason of being shy to take pics at Papo stand is in Numaan's nickname Wink Are we wrong, Numaan? :) :)

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Thank you for the picture.
The Asian elephant seems really well with the veal!
yak too, it should be seen in conditions best fan, but I Semle already a great figure.
Mandrill, a great hope for me, but the same, it lacks pixel ....
We've got to have a real opinion, but there is hope. thank you again for sharing Numaan! cyclops sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 pm

How fun for you to be able to go to the Toy Fair. cheers

I love several of the Papos you've shown...Yak, Boxer dog, Llama...so many nice ones.

Thank you so much for thinking of us when you were there and sharing these pictures. You may not think they are great but they are certainly better than the ones I have.... which is NONE! Laughing

You are great! cheers

Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: YOU R THE GREATEST !!!   2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:56 pm

IT'S TRUE YOU ARE OUR AGENT 007, SURE IN DEE.
VUESTRO AGENTE 007 GRACIASSSSSSS..................THANX FOR THOSE GREAT PIC'S. alien cheers exclamation
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:10 am

Thanks for the pictures, Numaan. Can't wait for their release. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Thanks for the pictures. I can't wait to see the new ones in person. I definately want the llama, camel, and boxer.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 am

Wow! Thank you so much for these photos :) I want Papo camel! This sentence is like sci-fi for me Twisted Evil And I definitely want elephants, yak, llama and mandrill...
Thank you again cheers cheers

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair    2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair  Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 Model photos taken at London Toy Fair
Page 1 of 1