Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expectations for CollectA 2016?

Go down 
+47
cattlecollector
Florian
signatus
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
JamesPanda
Roger
Tupolew Tu-154
bojan
sbell
Silver Unicornis
LeeAnn
ken yeo
Ana
Bloodrayne
Bongo
LukaLeon085
Midnight wolf stables
Duck-Anch-Amun
Juan Andrés
sauroid
Saien
almisi43
Tarunyada
onatello
Kikimalou
MartinH
twilighter
Numa
MARTINLATIN
Carola
Jetty
lucky luke
ze_neto
Takama
shadoweon
Night Elf
citizen5
Realbelovedgirl
john2xtheman
Blublub
NightLioness
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Gwaine
Fossa
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
citizen5

citizen5

Country/State : Spain

Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:13 am

The pictures from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 12:32 pm

donny ong wrote:
They usually save the highlights for the last...

I hope so, i want prehistoric mammals.

But the wild life and the dinosaurs are very great.
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 12:40 pm

It's an ornithomimid year! Beishanlong! Struthiomimus! And Lythronax which is a tyrannosaur, but still, cool.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:37 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
donny ong wrote:

I mean some antelopes...
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:59 pm

donny ong wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
donny ong wrote:

I mean some antelopes...

They haven't released any wildlife information at all yet. But CollectA usually seems to include at least a few antelope of some kind.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 2:03 pm

sbell wrote:
donny ong wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
donny ong wrote:

I mean some antelopes...

They haven't released any wildlife information at all yet. But CollectA usually seems to include at least a few antelope of some kind.

There are three wild animals in the second batch.

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 2:18 pm

donny ong wrote:
sbell wrote:
donny ong wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
donny ong wrote:

I mean some antelopes...

There are three wild animals in the second batch.

Yeah, I just saw that after all. it appears everyone is making Wombats this year!

Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:04 pm

I'm really happy about the Tahr and the Wombat is cute but there will be more wildlife aside from just those I hope?

Mainly just seeing lots of horse and dinosaur news and unfortunately that doesn't interest me in the least.

sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 4:31 pm

shadoweon wrote:
I'm really happy about the Tahr and the Wombat is cute but there will be more wildlife aside from just those I hope?

Mainly just seeing lots of horse and dinosaur news and unfortunately that doesn't interest me in the least.

It would be unusual for CollectA to stop at 3. If nothing else, there should be at least a few sea creatures, and more wildlife.

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:25 am

Numaan said some time ago that there will be 6 new species that were never made before by other brands. Today two were published that never were done by a other major brand the tahr and the wombat(altought I know one from a Safari toob). So there are 4 more to come?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:57 pm

sbell wrote:

Yeah, I just saw that after all. it appears everyone is making Wombats this year!

Yes, I also noticed it and I am curious about that. Was there any mediatic event that turned, suddenly, wombats so popular?
They're now as popular as Tasmanian devils. ;Shocked

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 5:29 pm

arafan wrote:
Numaan said some time ago that there will be 6 new species that were never made before by other brands. Today two were published that never were done by a other major brand the tahr and the wombat(altought I know one from a Safari toob). So there are 4 more to come?

What is with austalian animals/science and nature? They also have wombats.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
arafan wrote:

What is with austalian animals/science and nature? They also have wombats.

There are several wombat figures, Numaan was referring to what we call here major brands (Schleich, Papo, Safari, Mojö, Bullyland and CollectA). Basically, brands that make figures in large size of global fauna. S&N is geographically oriented. You can see here more wombats, all species merged in the same page. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:59 am

sbell wrote:
shadoweon wrote:

It would be unusual for CollectA to stop at 3. If nothing else, there should be at least a few sea creatures, and more wildlife.

More are coming in the upcoming batches.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:35 pm

bounce cant wait for tomorrow. Im hoping for some wild canids this year.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Midnight wolf stables

Midnight wolf stables

Country/State : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:10 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
bounce cant wait for tomorrow. Im hoping for some wild canids this year.

Me too!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:21 am

I just have hope for them with canids (since no other company seems too interested thus far outside of wolves and foxes). I love wolves, don't get me wrong, but there are also so many other species of canids out there that could be done, and CollectA seems to be the brand to do them. Nevertheless they could update their current wolf models to match their newer style. But canids come in three kinds generally, Large (meaning species of wolves), medium (meaning coyotes and jackals), and small (various species of foxes, or raccoon dogs etc.) and anything other than gray wolves and red foxes would be welcome. Again not that I don't like gray wolves and red foxes, but there is more out there. And we have been lucky with some things like fennec foxes and jackals, but there are bat eared foxes, dholes, dingos, arctic wolves, raccoon dogs, etc. etc. that could be done and CollectA would do such a lovely job. Very Happy
Now I'm done with my rant.... Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Midnight wolf stables

Midnight wolf stables

Country/State : Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:54 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:15 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I just have hope for them with canids (since no other company seems too interested thus far outside of wolves and foxes). I love wolves, don't get me wrong, but there are also so many other species of canids out there that could be done, and CollectA seems to be the brand to do them. Nevertheless they could update their current wolf models to match their newer style. But canids come in three kinds generally, Large (meaning species of wolves), medium (meaning coyotes and jackals), and small (various species of foxes, or raccoon dogs etc.) and anything other than gray wolves and red foxes would be welcome. Again not that I don't like gray wolves and red foxes, but there is more out there. And we have been lucky with some things like fennec foxes and jackals, but there are bat eared foxes, dholes, dingos, arctic wolves, raccoon dogs, etc. etc. that could be done and CollectA would do such a lovely job. Very Happy
Now I'm done with my rant.... Wink

I totally agree :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:08 am

3rd set of CollectA 2016 updates are being listed for you now!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:21 am

Thank you Numaan Very Happy

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm

I'm happy with the animals that had been released, but will there be an other batch?

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:44 pm

There is supposed to be at least one more horse, so I guess there'll be at least one more batch Wink

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:47 pm

arafan wrote:
I'm happy with the animals that had been released, but will there be an other batch?

Iris from CollectA wrote in today's e-mail that next week will be their final batch of 2016 releases!

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:52 pm

Thank you two for the information! :)

PostSubject: Re: Expectations for CollectA 2016?   Expectations for CollectA 2016? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Expectations for CollectA 2016?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next